Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

Marlon Mack is not doing us any favors.   He cannot find a hole on his own.   He can't see the field.     I was hoping to be wrong about him this season, and I still am, but we could do so much better at RB and that is what this team needs.   Take pressure off of JB. Keep the ball and keep the D on the sidelines

Shut yo mouth.... lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thanks so much for doing this.    As you might expect, I have questions...   Your #2 take away is Leonard will get $17-18m per.   But your breakdown of your proposed contract looks to me like $14.25m per year.   5 years, $71.3m.   Can you explain the discrepancy?   I don’t know if Leonard will reach $17-18m, but I feel DL will likely reach $15-16m per. 
    • Lock that down sooner than later 
    • Stephen Holder wrote an article on Leonard extension on the Athletic.   I don't have access, but a few key notes from article.   1. Colts surely are looking at locking him up this offseason. 2. Probably looking at $17-18m a season 3. If we don't lock him up this offseason, it increases the chances he leaves after rookie deal. Although we would have a Franchise Tag option if long term couldn't be agreed upon.   https://theathletic.com/2422770/2021/03/03/colts-darius-leonard-decision-a-massive-payday-now-or-wait-until-later/?source=emp_shared_article     As far Leonard, I know its been discussed, what does his extension look like? Will he leave when he can, if not signed?     Going to change my projection a little from offseason mock:   Darius Leonard:(5 years(raise in 2021) $71.3m $49.3m guaranteed $25m SB (2021/22/23 base,)) 2021:$3.42m base, $838k SB, $5m SB = $9.3m ~ guaranteed 2022:$10m base, $5m SB = $15m ~ guaranteed 2023: $12m base, $5m SB = $17m ~ guaranteed 2024: $12m base, $5m SB = $17m 2025: $10m base $5m SB = $15m     I think something like this could get close.   The $5m extra in 2021, then $15.5m/season after and $25m upfront. $67m in new money.   Is that something Colts fans fell ok about?   I know I feel pretty good about it. 
  • Members

• SaturdayAllDay

SaturdayAllDay 149

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,444

• #ThisRide

#ThisRide 1

Rookie
    • danlhart87

danlhart87 7,433

• MPStack

MPStack 3,259