Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

Marlon Mack is not doing us any favors.   He cannot find a hole on his own.   He can't see the field.     I was hoping to be wrong about him this season, and I still am, but we could do so much better at RB and that is what this team needs.   Take pressure off of JB. Keep the ball and keep the D on the sidelines

Shut yo mouth.... lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• McAfee had Rossini on today talking about how it's gonna be a massacre this week. I'm not so sure about that. Some of these guys yeah are gonna get let go but anyone with a bonus they are gonna also be looking at waiting for June 1 so they can spread the hit out away from this year. It's definitely gonna be a bloodbath but I don't think we will see it all this week. Again way too much draft capital being spent and not enough backloaded contracts for proven talent. It's definitely going to be interesting though. 
    • The Eagles pick 9 spots ahead of us as it is and that will obviously be more if Ballard trades back. What the Eagles do will likely have very little influence on what the Colts do and vice versa.
    • First....  I try not to have 100 percent rules.  I try not to use words like “always” and “never”.    Using absolutes will get you into trouble.    That said, if I am going to draft a WR in the first round I’d like him to have rare or special qualities.   Size AND speed.  Hands AND routes.    I’m fine taking smaller receivers, but I personally prefer them outside the top-50.  Hilton was taken late-3rd.  I think 92nd.  Little receivers can be found later in the draft.     I love both Moore’s.   Don’t think I love either enough to take them at 21.  Now, Waddle is small.  But he has rare speed and quickness.  Super acceleration and separation.   Plus he’s got great return ability to boot.  He’s the full package.  I don’t see him as top-10 player, but I’d take him 11-32 all day long in any draft.    There are exceptions to every rule.  But those should only happen few and far between opportunities.  
    • He's not even the best slot receiver in the class either
  • Members

• JoeThornburg

JoeThornburg 35

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 1,670

• akcolt

akcolt 445

• Bluefire4

Bluefire4 407

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 8,388