Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an very interesting offseason.....     Hopefully today is the beginning of a new era with this guy....   Hope to see a lot of this....   And thi

NFL Regular Season Game Day Is Back  Colts fans!    Our 2019 Indianapolis Colts are in Southern California, to begin their 2019 Regular Season with the Los Angeles Chargers.  Both the Colts and L.A. C

Scored too quick.. what is Reich thinking?!    Obvs playing to lose and tanking the season and we can’t even get that right...

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I am not sure, I am finishing up this month with Busy Season for work and may be out to go get food around draft time (CST is my zone)
    • I'm somewhere in between A and C, but not B.  They've spent allot of money and have had some great players, so not making a second World Series (not even winning it) should have been pretty good odds.  But it is not easy in baseball to get there.  Although their exit being in the wild card game 2 of the past 3 years is bad.   In 2018 against the Rockies their bats went silent as they lost 2-1.    
    • I must be reading different things.....     Oh well.... it will all come out in the end   If we end up with him at our 2nd and we get Paye....  Im a happy camper
    • I would absolutely have loved to join, but with planting season here I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
    • All Colts fans will go into a lottery, and will select their preferred team based on the lottery outcome. I'll send a private, ordered list of posters/GMs to @chad72 and one other poster. @NFLfan, who will not have the list, will use a random number generator (like the link below). He will publish his random list, and Chad will publish his. The list will be mashed up, and result in the GM order (who will then pick their teams).   Example: List provided to Chad   EastStreat Chad 72 Danlhart87 Nickster MPStack ......   NLFfan uses a random generator for range of 1-X (in the case above, 5) and comes up with  4 1 5 3 2   The two will be paired, and the result would be   1. Chad72 2. MPStack 3. Nickster 4. EastStreat 5. Danlhart87   So Chad would choose first (likely the Colts), followed by MPStack and so on...    I know it sounds complicated, but it's extremely easy, and fair.   For fans of an opposing team, they'll get their team assuming they want their team, and there are no other opposing fans that want them too (Joe get Pitt for example, If NFLfan were playing, he'd get MN).
  • Members