Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

It looks over now, instead of getting a sack and having them punt, they turn it into a TD. Just one of those days. I can't remember a game where we have such bad luck with missed opportunities, silly penalties, etc..

Can only just laugh, Stupid penalties and missed tackles are all to common. I always thought it was Pagano at fault for not being prepared. Can only go up from here fingers crossed

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ahh the reunion is complete.

You think this defense is looking anything but trash?

Okay.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It looks over now, instead of getting a sack and having them punt, they turn it into a TD. Just one of those days. I can't remember a game where we have such bad luck with missed opportunities, silly penalties, etc..

Pretty much ever time the Colts play at the Chargers.

Just WOW.  Where's all the new improvements at.  I feel like we lost a step on both sides of the ball.  Not the team the powers that be promised. 

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Conjecture. 

Well, yeah.  Thus the word “probably.”

But, if he wouldn’t have retired upon being asked, they could’ve released him (or just not extended him).

Either way, they should’ve gotten a new kicker.  That’s the bottom line.

we continue to get murdered in the screen game rivers have made maybe one good throw today all the other stuff is us beating ourselves with agression and bad tackling.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ahh the reunion is complete.

Is James ever positive? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James said:

You think this defense is looking anything but trash?

Okay.

I think certain posters only come out at night.. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I can believe alot of what you are saying except the Rivers part.  If they bring in a veteran starter, JB is gone.
    • I don't know if this should be pinned or not, but for anyone interested.  These are the performance goals for the combine as stated by Gil Brandt.  outside of these times, red flag.  Just to keep handy as you watch the combine.
    • Its funny, I disagree with alot of this and feel that he has not reached his ceiling yet.  But, I would also never say he was the same is Jay Cutler.   Cutler was an all pro and was much better.  lol
    • 1st I'm not a JB fan .    I LMAO when there were people saying we could get a 1st for him.  You all know who you are.   BUT.    JB went into camp last yr thinking he was the backup.  Yes he took the majority of the snaps, But he was practicing an offense made for Andrew.  So it wasn't playing to his strengths.  He wasn't gonna tell Frank, Hey this works better for me etc   With a full training camp designed to use his strengths,  it might be an entirely different outcome.   Before injury, while he wasn't lighting up the stats, he played well enough to win some games.  Add in the AV situation and instead of 5-2 we could have been 6-1 or 7-0    Then the injury.  Not only to him but to TY Funch and Ebrons brain injury etc   The Owner, FO and coaches have all had praise for him. Irsay said he needs more time to develop.   OK . here is a theory.  A possibility.  a hunch    They bring in Rivers for a yr or two and allow JB to develop more.    Face it, he never in his wildest dreams figured he'd be the starting QB for the Colts with AL on the team.   Now he can prepare to be the starter in the future.        
    • Really love the picks of Kinlaw, Reagor, and Harrison Bryant. We should definitely look to draft an OT in the first 3 rounds in my opinion though. Someone who has LT capability. I don't think we need a DE that early in the draft either. 
  • Members

• k9copinmd

k9copinmd 73

• Shive

Shive 1,593

• Jdubu

Jdubu 1,356

• CoachSmok3

CoachSmok3 147

• CurBeatElite

CurBeatElite 553

• Mitch Connors