Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

It looks over now, instead of getting a sack and having them punt, they turn it into a TD. Just one of those days. I can't remember a game where we have such bad luck with missed opportunities, silly penalties, etc..

Can only just laugh, Stupid penalties and missed tackles are all to common. I always thought it was Pagano at fault for not being prepared. Can only go up from here fingers crossed

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ahh the reunion is complete.

You think this defense is looking anything but trash?

Okay.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It looks over now, instead of getting a sack and having them punt, they turn it into a TD. Just one of those days. I can't remember a game where we have such bad luck with missed opportunities, silly penalties, etc..

Pretty much ever time the Colts play at the Chargers.

Just WOW.  Where's all the new improvements at.  I feel like we lost a step on both sides of the ball.  Not the team the powers that be promised. 

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Conjecture. 

Well, yeah.  Thus the word “probably.”

But, if he wouldn’t have retired upon being asked, they could’ve released him (or just not extended him).

Either way, they should’ve gotten a new kicker.  That’s the bottom line.

we continue to get murdered in the screen game rivers have made maybe one good throw today all the other stuff is us beating ourselves with agression and bad tackling.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ahh the reunion is complete.

Is James ever positive? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James said:

You think this defense is looking anything but trash?

Okay.

I think certain posters only come out at night.. 

• Like 1