Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

It looks over now, instead of getting a sack and having them punt, they turn it into a TD. Just one of those days. I can't remember a game where we have such bad luck with missed opportunities, silly penalties, etc..

Can only just laugh, Stupid penalties and missed tackles are all to common. I always thought it was Pagano at fault for not being prepared. Can only go up from here fingers crossed

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ahh the reunion is complete.

You think this defense is looking anything but trash?

Okay.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It looks over now, instead of getting a sack and having them punt, they turn it into a TD. Just one of those days. I can't remember a game where we have such bad luck with missed opportunities, silly penalties, etc..

Pretty much ever time the Colts play at the Chargers.

Just WOW.  Where's all the new improvements at.  I feel like we lost a step on both sides of the ball.  Not the team the powers that be promised. 

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Conjecture. 

Well, yeah.  Thus the word “probably.”

But, if he wouldn’t have retired upon being asked, they could’ve released him (or just not extended him).

Either way, they should’ve gotten a new kicker.  That’s the bottom line.

we continue to get murdered in the screen game rivers have made maybe one good throw today all the other stuff is us beating ourselves with agression and bad tackling.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ahh the reunion is complete.

Is James ever positive? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James said:

You think this defense is looking anything but trash?

Okay.

I think certain posters only come out at night.. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• For me the main thing I can't get over with Fromm is not the arm strength althought I think you can see it in certain situations. The main things I dislike and I think will limit him in the league are: -pocket presence - it's the worst from anybody in this class. It's horrible. He is statuesque in the pocket and has no feel or vision or ability to even try to avoid rusher unless it's the most obvious of situations, he doesn't step into the pocket, he doesn't sidestep rusher...he would just stay in there and try to deliver the ball from the platform he's initially dropped to.  -inability to playmake - this ties into the pocket presence and armstrenght weaknesses too. Very little ability to make plays out of structure. If the pocket breaks, he's usually done, doesn't escape collapsing pockets and if it's one of the obvious cases where he actually sees it he doesn't have the armstrenght to make plays on the run and off platform.   I love a lot of the other things about him(leadership, accuracy on short to intermediate throws, anticipation, reading the field, smarts and command of the offense at the LOS, adjustments), but in today's NFL when defensive linemen have such athletic freaks and OLines are struggling to protect the QBs, IMO having the ability to navigate the pocket when it's workable or to leave it and make plays out of it when it's collapsing is very important. My worry is that those are fatal weaknesses that will manifest themselves in him not being able to show off his best attributes simply because in the NFL nobody is working with prestine pockets.
    • Everyone calm down. Wouldn't it be more natural if he retired at half time of preseason week 3?
    • Just because Luck didn't have the arm of Matthew Stafford,  doesn't mean he didn't have well above average arm strength.        His arm strength is as good as Tom Brady, as Aaron Rodgers,  as Drew Brees and on and on....   Just because you strength isn't elite,  doesn't mean it isn't good enough....  
    • So, Hill is still in college.     McLauren was passed over by everyone severals times since he was drafted in th 3rd round....   And Campbell has played all of one year.   Thanks for that observation...  
    • Allen Iverson?   We talking about practice, should not count for an attempt.
  • Members