Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

The pressure will be on a little....he's gotta be wondering if he's losing it!:dunno:

Vinny is an interesting case, everything historically points to him being long done, but even on a down season last year he was better than a lot of starting kickers.

it would be tough PR for the Colts to cut him,  better he had bowed out on his terms.

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Offense is looking pretty decent minus 4 points missed.  Lets see if the darn defense can come back. . . 

This is where Flus & Frank make their money.

8 minutes ago, MPStack said:

FYI,

Aces101 is a troll who shows up on game days and blast the Colts. Don’t give him the time. Go Colts!

Troll my butt - you didn’t like me being critical of Luck’s untimely retirement and don’t like my honest assessment of the special teams unit.  

FYI,

I am impressed with our offense today and like Brissett.  He looks good in the pocket and definitely is running through his progressions.  

Way to go Vinny!  I’m glad you just nailed that FG to prove me wrong.  I hope you make 25 straight now.

• Haha 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Vinny is an interesting case, everything historically points to him being long done, but even on a down season last year he was better than a lot of starting kickers.

it would be tough PR for the Colts to cut him,  better he had bowed out on his terms.

If they’d have asked, he probably would’ve.  But they didn’t.

12 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

Marlon Mack is not doing us any favors.   He cannot find a hole on his own.   He can't see the field.     I was hoping to be wrong about him this season, and I still am, but we could do so much better at RB and that is what this team needs.   Take pressure off of JB. Keep the ball and keep the D on the sidelines

What game are you watching? Mack is probably the best offensive player we have

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Where is a jet sweep to Campbell or Reich being the offensive guru he is supposed to be.

Forget the sweep I want to see a pass to him

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

How should it be tied? Ahead I can figure. 

Take four points off the chargers and add four points to us.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Take four points off the chargers and add four points to us.

Can we add 20 to the Colts and take 17 off the Chargers.?  

okay it's in the cards, the Colts are not going to win this game they hold the Chargers two field goal early they get a penalty and the chargers score touchdown now they get a sack and then there is an offsides and the chargers get a first down backbreaking turn of events

It’s amazing we haven’t improved crap on defense. This is going to be a long season with all the great QB.

2 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

What game are you watching? Mack is probably the best offensive player we have

He had a terrible 1st half.     He did do well the first possession on the second half

13 minutes ago, Lucky1 said:

Trolls aren't usually spitting factual statements 

Thanks!  I’m no troll but MPStack doesn’t like me.  I don’t live on this site because I have lots going on so I guess I don’t post enough positive stuff for MP to feel warm and fuzzy.  That’s ok

• Haha 1

Man the defense is trash.

Pure trash.

Giving up big plays and penalties galore.

• Haha 1

D, you've already been burned by the screen multiple times.  Probably a good idea to keep an eye out for those you know!

• Like 1

Just now, James said:

Man the defense is trash.

Pure trash.

Giving up big plays and penalties galore.

Ahh the reunion is complete.

• Like 1