Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Los Angeles Chargers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

The pressure will be on a little....he's gotta be wondering if he's losing it!:dunno:

Vinny is an interesting case, everything historically points to him being long done, but even on a down season last year he was better than a lot of starting kickers.

it would be tough PR for the Colts to cut him,  better he had bowed out on his terms.

8 minutes ago, MPStack said:

FYI,

Aces101 is a troll who shows up on game days and blast the Colts. Don’t give him the time. Go Colts!

Troll my butt - you didn’t like me being critical of Luck’s untimely retirement and don’t like my honest assessment of the special teams unit.  

FYI,

I am impressed with our offense today and like Brissett.  He looks good in the pocket and definitely is running through his progressions.  

Way to go Vinny!  I’m glad you just nailed that FG to prove me wrong.  I hope you make 25 straight now.

• Haha 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Vinny is an interesting case, everything historically points to him being long done, but even on a down season last year he was better than a lot of starting kickers.

it would be tough PR for the Colts to cut him,  better he had bowed out on his terms.

If they’d have asked, he probably would’ve.  But they didn’t.

12 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

Marlon Mack is not doing us any favors.   He cannot find a hole on his own.   He can't see the field.     I was hoping to be wrong about him this season, and I still am, but we could do so much better at RB and that is what this team needs.   Take pressure off of JB. Keep the ball and keep the D on the sidelines

What game are you watching? Mack is probably the best offensive player we have

13 minutes ago, Lucky1 said:

Trolls aren't usually spitting factual statements 

Thanks!  I’m no troll but MPStack doesn’t like me.  I don’t live on this site because I have lots going on so I guess I don’t post enough positive stuff for MP to feel warm and fuzzy.  That’s ok

• Haha 1