Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
danlhart87

Packers Bears Predictions

Bears 23 Packers 20 with Bears winning with a double doink FG (j/k) :) 

• Haha 1

Big rivalry game to start the season off. Rodgers looking for a bounce back year, some are picking the Bears to be a SB contender. Only because the Bears are at home I will pick them. I am still not a big believer in Trubisky. He is good at times but nothing special IMO. The Bears do have a nasty defense though. I will go 20-17 Bears.

Bears vs. Pack first meetings:

1964 - 1,000 yards in penalties

2019 - 80

(Don't check those numbers)

Go Bears!!!!!!

This game then Steelers-Pats nice way to start the season.

Not much scoring in the first half. Packers lead 7-3.

Let's see what the second half brings. 

So far you see why I do not believe in Trubisky. He isn't bad, good at times, but nothing special. 3 points at half at home. Brissett could do that IMO. If Rodgers puts another 7 on the board the Bears are in deep trouble.

• Like 1

Good to see holding being called on Green Bay. They rarely get called for those. 

Still 7-3 Green Bay with less than 14 minutes left in the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Good to see holding being called on Green Bay. They rarely get called for those. 

Still 7-3 Green Bay with less than 14 minutes left in the game.

Didn't you know, holding doesn't apply to the Packers or Patriots. It has been like that since the caveman days caveman geico GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Didn't you know, holding doesn't apply to the Packers or Patriots.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Let's see if flags will be thrown against the Pats. 

• Like 1

Why is the Bears offense looking so inept?

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Bears offense has looked craptastic tonight. 

Lol. We wrote it at the same time. 

(Merge occurred :( )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So the Bears fans have been booing Trubisky and the offense for the whole half now. I guess their fan base is rude and sucks like our's :sarcasm:. That is most of the stadium by the way booing compared to our 200 drunken fans that probably had 10 beers a piece. Every fanbase boo's, case in point, tonight has been a booing show.

• Like 3

Another typical first week of the new season. Always hard to predict and surprises. I actually agreed with C. Collinsworth’s comment about not getting enough snaps in preseason.  It showed with both QBs. 

Pagano seems to do alright with some decent personnel.  Well whada ya know!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So the Bears fans have been booing Trubisky and the offense for the whole half now. I guess their fan base is rude and sucks like our's :sarcasm:. That is most of the stadium by the way booing compared to our 200 drunken fans that probably had 10 beers a piece. Every fanbase boo's, case in point, tonight has been a booing show.

The booing probably hurt Trubisky's feelings causing him to play poorly. Resting the starters for basically the preseason sure has made these two teams ready to play.

21 minutes ago, krunk said:

DL looked active but the other side of the coin is how good or bad is the GB O-line?

1 hour ago, krunk said:

I think some guys just are not meant to be head coaches. Chuck is one of them. He needs one job and that is it.

• Like 1

this game was a snooze fest lol I watched it at work. was so excited to see football and I got this haha

Mitch was the scapegoat this night which is unfair imo. You can’t get the ball downfield if you don’t call it. The 1 deep ball they got (which was of course called back) was a busted play. The other one to the endzone that was picked was a stretch to be called “deep.” 

If it was a coaching decision because Mitch is that bad then I get it but I didn’t see any indication myself that he was that bad. Besides what did they have to lose after so long? They were already losing. They should have launched a couple. 

The Packers looked like they always look. Good enough to beat 1 of the teams that always blows it against them. I wouldn’t be shocked it they went 4-12 and the Bears 10-6 in spite of those performances.