Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers Bears Predictions

danlhart87

Big rivalry game to start the season off. Rodgers looking for a bounce back year, some are picking the Bears to be a SB contender. Only because the Bears are at home I will pick them. I am still not a big believer in Trubisky. He is good at times but nothing special IMO. The Bears do have a nasty defense though. I will go 20-17 Bears.

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So the Bears fans have been booing Trubisky and the offense for the whole half now. I guess their fan base is rude and sucks like our's :sarcasm:. That is most of the stadium by the way booing compared to our 200 drunken fans that probably had 10 beers a piece. Every fanbase boo's, case in point, tonight has been a booing show.

The booing probably hurt Trubisky's feelings causing him to play poorly. Resting the starters for basically the preseason sure has made these two teams ready to play.

Mitch was the scapegoat this night which is unfair imo. You can’t get the ball downfield if you don’t call it. The 1 deep ball they got (which was of course called back) was a busted play. The other one to the endzone that was picked was a stretch to be called “deep.” 

If it was a coaching decision because Mitch is that bad then I get it but I didn’t see any indication myself that he was that bad. Besides what did they have to lose after so long? They were already losing. They should have launched a couple. 

The Packers looked like they always look. Good enough to beat 1 of the teams that always blows it against them. I wouldn’t be shocked it they went 4-12 and the Bears 10-6 in spite of those performances.