Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
compuls1v3

Excitement for Sunday's Game

Right on, Brother!

• Like 2

I can’t wait. I have the house to myself all day. Hopefully they will stay away until after the Colts game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Archer said:

Right on, Brother!

I know it's just highlights, but it showed his laser, his arm strength, his pocket presence, and his wheels.  Now THAT's how you sell a QB in this league :P!!

I will be more excited if the other two teams in our division lose their 1 o’clock games. 

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I will be more excited if the other two teams in our division lose their 1 o’clock games. 

I am hope for wins on Thursday(LV Aces), Friday(Princeton Community), Saturday(Kentucky) before Sunday

1. I use this headline on NFL.COM Web site as just MORE fuel !!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>> NFL Power Rankings, Week 1: Chargers in top 10; Colts plummet...….GO COLTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

I went from care free and stoked (pre Luck injury and retirement) to anxious and intrigued. 

I'm very happy it's on national TV here so I don't have to stream. I love it when I can back up the DVR easily.

It's going to great if we win, but losses are going impact the fan base more this year than in the past. I predict a lot of emotional ups and downs this year, and a bit of internal turmoil if things don't go right.

Can't wait to see nothing but Colt jerseys at the Home Depot Center or whatever they call it now. I'll do my best to make it a west-coast home game.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I can’t wait. I have the house to myself all day. Hopefully they will stay away until after the Colts game.

Change the locks when they leave

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I had the hots for her when i was a kid.

Or the girl from witch mountain, right?

I'm not really excited.   More intrigued.   My excitement left with Luck.   I had Super Bowl hopes.  Now I'm hoping for a playoff chance.  

As a football I am always excited when the season starts.

As a Colts fan, I will look forward to each game the same as I always have.  I'm a Colts fan!!

• Like 2

I'll be at the NASCAR race in Indy on Sunday, but will be checking the Colts app for updates and should be able to listen to the 2nd half on the drive home to Southern Indiana.

• Like 1

Just now, Barry Sears said:

I'll be at the NASCAR race in Indy on Sunday, but will be checking the Colts app for updates and should be able to listen to the 2nd half on the drive home to Southern Indiana.

Have fun at the race.  I haven't been for several years.   Nascar lost me.  I used to live in Speedway and went the the Indy 500 and Brickyard every year.   Great time.      

• Like 2

Just now, Myles said:

Have fun at the race.  I haven't been for several years.   Nascar lost me.  I used to live in Speedway and went the the Indy 500 and Brickyard every year.   Great time.      

Thanks...it's my first race and I'm taking my son as a reward for making the Honor Roll last spring.  He's become a big NASCAR fan in the past year or so and I grew up watching it before they started messing with it.  But, I know it's a whole different experience to be there in person.  We have great seats in the Paddock area with a view of the whole straightaway from turn 4 to the finish line.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

Thanks...it's my first race and I'm taking my son as a reward for making the Honor Roll last spring.  He's become a big NASCAR fan in the past year or so and I grew up watching it before they started messing with it.  But, I know it's a whole different experience to be there in person.  We have great seats in the Paddock area with a view of the whole straightaway from turn 4 to the finish line.

If you have one, bring a little radio and headphones.   You want to be able to listen  to the race at times.   Like when an accident happens out of view.  It's so loud, you can rarely here the speakers in the stands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1