Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Excitement for Sunday's Game

compuls1v3

I went from care free and stoked (pre Luck injury and retirement) to anxious and intrigued. 

I'm very happy it's on national TV here so I don't have to stream. I love it when I can back up the DVR easily.

It's going to great if we win, but losses are going impact the fan base more this year than in the past. I predict a lot of emotional ups and downs this year, and a bit of internal turmoil if things don't go right.

Just now, Barry Sears said:

I'll be at the NASCAR race in Indy on Sunday, but will be checking the Colts app for updates and should be able to listen to the 2nd half on the drive home to Southern Indiana.

Have fun at the race.  I haven't been for several years.   Nascar lost me.  I used to live in Speedway and went the the Indy 500 and Brickyard every year.   Great time.      

• Like 2

Just now, Myles said:

Have fun at the race.  I haven't been for several years.   Nascar lost me.  I used to live in Speedway and went the the Indy 500 and Brickyard every year.   Great time.      

Thanks...it's my first race and I'm taking my son as a reward for making the Honor Roll last spring.  He's become a big NASCAR fan in the past year or so and I grew up watching it before they started messing with it.  But, I know it's a whole different experience to be there in person.  We have great seats in the Paddock area with a view of the whole straightaway from turn 4 to the finish line.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

Thanks...it's my first race and I'm taking my son as a reward for making the Honor Roll last spring.  He's become a big NASCAR fan in the past year or so and I grew up watching it before they started messing with it.  But, I know it's a whole different experience to be there in person.  We have great seats in the Paddock area with a view of the whole straightaway from turn 4 to the finish line.

If you have one, bring a little radio and headphones.   You want to be able to listen  to the race at times.   Like when an accident happens out of view.  It's so loud, you can rarely here the speakers in the stands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1