Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sometime in the last few hours I suspect Reich started saying "OK....Nows its just about football".

HOF19

I actually think it’s more enjoyable heading into the season now without the dark cloud of “Luck - will he or won’t he be ready to play” hanging over the team and fans.  

Much more clear cut just root for who’s suiting up. Love it!

Go Colts!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

I actually think it’s more enjoyable heading into the season now without the dark cloud of “Luck - will he or won’t he be ready to play” hanging over the team and fans.  

Go Colts!

Root for the shoe. 

• Like 5

This sort of reminds me of 2017.  Every post turned into a Grigs/Chuck critical post.  We could be talking about the cost of tea in Europe and someone would blame Grigs/Chuck and others would defend them.  Geez....let's move on.

First full week of game planning and I am pumped!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

I would like just forget about Andrew Luck it still ticks me off to think what he did this team.

What he did to this team? Only a handful of QB's in the history of the Colts existence did as much for the franchise as A Luck did. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Yes. What a man who’s body and mind are broken did to this team. How dare he put his health and family first. 

Get over it. 

His body is broken? He never wore a boot he played in the Pro Bowl and did a very solid cone drill in front of everybody. Some of you Colt fans make me sick this is a man's sport I'm tired of * telling me to get over it

15 hours ago, Four2itus said:

What he did to this team? Only a handful of QB's in the history of the Colts existence did as much for the franchise as A Luck did. 

Once again I refer you to the * comment. Some of you people baffle me and just give him a pass for quitting on the team two weeks before the season. I know that there are tens of thousands of people that are still upset he did that

14 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Once again I refer you to the * comment. Some of you people baffle me and just give him a pass for quitting on the team two weeks before the season. I know that there are tens of thousands of people that are still upset he did that

Just my opinion I think if he didn’t feel JB could lead this team he probably would of stuck  it out for one more season. He knew JB had taken all the reps and was ready.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

His body is broken? He never wore a boot he played in the Pro Bowl and did a very solid cone drill in front of everybody. Some of you Colt fans make me sick this is a man's sport I'm tired of * telling me to get over it

His life...he gets to choose how to live it.  He has to do what's best for him and his family, not what's best for you.  So, Um, get over it. 

4 minutes ago, J@son said:

His life...he gets to choose how to live it.  He has to do what's best for him and his family, not what's best for you.  So, Um, get over it. 

Sure he does.  But he screwed the team when he quit two weeks before the season.  Those two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

It doesn’t effect my life except I’m not sure I’m going to spend money to take my family to a game this year.  If we suck I won’t spend the money but will watch in TV.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Before then, but It doesn’t matter to me.  It’s just that he screwed the team.

He was either going to retire or likely go on IR. There was a zero percent chance of him playing week one by that point and a very small chance he plays at all the first couple of months. So either way changes were going to have to be made. 

1 hour ago, indyagent17 said:

I would never tell you how you should feel. Feel any way you want to. However, know that some fans feel like that horseshoe is like family. We stick up for family. You can hate, or put down, or be * at, or frustrated with....(or any other emotion) at the Colts. But just as you are entitled to your feelings, so are other people. If you rudely put down my family?, then you may receive an opinion back at you. But there is nothing personal, we are all Colt family.

If a Jags fan comes here and says, "Andrew Luck sucks", and I don't agree, I am going to respond. And if a Colts fan says the same thing, it comes across as the same to me. I don't give a rats behind how long they have been a fan, or how long they have been buying season tickets. 

Again, I’ll tell you to get over it.

Luck did nothing but rehab and bust his butt year after year to come back and help this team, and people like you wanna complain and cry that he put himself and his family first over a kids game. “Fans” like you make me sick. The only people upset are entitled crybabies like you, while the rest of the NFL AND sports world applauded his decision to walk away while he still could. 

“This is a Man’s sport”....

Proceeds to throw his toys out of he pram.

22 hours ago, HOF19 said:

So lets get ready for the Chargers and start winning football games...……… GO COLTS !!!!!

22 hours ago, MPStack said:

You got to look at it like yesterday’s news. End of story.

22 hours ago, Lucky1 said:

My team is on the field!

21 hours ago, Archer said:

I still love Andrew Luck, but he’s now ancient history.  He has to be.  For we are in the Brissett era!

21 hours ago, rockywoj said:

Go Colts!

21 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Root for the shoe. 

Preach it, my Colt brethren! The season is upon us. Coltsacsend!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J@son said:

He was either going to retire or likely go on IR. There was a zero percent chance of him playing week one by that point and a very small chance he plays at all the first couple of months. So either way changes were going to have to be made. 

So you believe the physical injury was real enough to make him miss. OK.

As the OP this post is for football on the field comments only . And (to me at least ) no more mention of a certain recently retired player ……...AND BEATING THE CHARGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, J@son said:

When would you have preferred he quit? 

You don't get it the facts are in front of you all the things he did in the months preceding his retirement. It proves you wasn't hurt that bad at all that's why I have no respect for him and how you pulled this thing off. Yes he has the right to retire but he's under contract and he has a team that depends on him. So he just holster his weapon and walked off the field. Is a lot more fans that feel that feel the same way as I do especially those that played the game like I did in high school I still play hockey at my age I still feel I owe my team the best I can give them every time we play. Number 12 is going to remembered for what he did in quitting on this team and being healthy

2 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

You don't get it the facts are in front of you all the things he did in the months preceding his retirement. It proves you wasn't hurt that bad at all that's why I have no respect for him and how you pulled this thing off. Yes he has the right to retire but he's under contract and he has a team that depends on him. So he just holster his weapon and walked off the field. Is a lot more fans that feel that feel the same way as I do especially those that played the game like I did in high school I still play hockey at my age I still feel I owe my team the best I can give them every time we play. Number 12 is going to remembered for what he did in quitting on this team and being healthy

Lol, I like how you completely ignored being called out and continue to cry like a little child. Get. Over. It. 

• Like 1