Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
MPStack

B/R 2020 Mock Draft

I believe Brissett plays well this year but passing on a great QB talent like Fromm would be a bold move. 

In any case, I would be disappointed with a WR in the 1st. 

• Like 2

I think we need to go offensive line in the first round again.  Castonzo is getting up in age and we don't have any real depth on the line outside of Haeg.   SS could be something else to consider, but I think someone like Delpit will be gone by the time we pick. 

• Like 1

If we go WR not only would I be irritated, I suggest the team needs an intervention. I would definitely be looking QB, unless JB shows he has put it all together, if so I’d look OT/OG. My second approach would be to look at that DE spot if we don’t see what we’ve hoped we’d get from Turay or Banagu as we are going to be moving away from Sheard after this year and doubt we have long with Houston as well. Long shot but we get to take a long look at what Mack will bring the team this season, second year under Reich offense. If somehow we’re picking high and it wasn’t because of JB mostly, I could see us going RB high. 

My preference overall though would be we take the top choice of olineman at our pick. Keep building and fortifying the lines.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Caleb3502 said:

I think we need to go offensive line in the first round again.  Castonzo is getting up in age and we don't have any real depth on the line outside of Haeg.   SS could be something else to consider, but I think someone like Delpit will be gone by the time we pick. 

I remain a question mark on that.  I need JB to show me that he can be the franchise QB.  

• Like 1

If we are 6-10 or maybe even 8-8 this year......  with JB

The JB experience will be over

We have a good overall team, as a 3 year player JB isnt going to just get significantly better the following year

I DO believe, that IF we are sub .500 by the 8-10th game, you may see the reins handed over to Kelly to see what he has in the tank.

I would hate to go into the draft for next year without at least giving him a try

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

We have a good overall team, as a 3 year player JB isnt going to just get significantly better the following year

I DO believe, that IF we are sub .500 by the 8-10th game, you may see the reins handed over to Kelly to see what he has in the tank.

I would hate to go into the draft for next year without at least giving him a try

Unless JB has a disatrous beginning to the year he will not be sat for Kelly.  The team put money into Hoyer, and if anything bad happens he will get the nod before Kelly imo. 

22 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

If the Colts don’t make the playoffs, I think it will most likely fall on the QB position. There’s just to many weapons. Actually, more than last season. JB doesn’t have to be Luck, but he needs produce and lead the team to some signature wins with a tough schedule. He signed the extension, got paid and the staff/team have confidence in him. We shall see. I’m excited for JB and perhaps one of his biggest doubters. Hope he proves me wrong.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2019 at 8:05 PM, DaColts85 said:

Unless JB has a disatrous beginning to the year he will not be sat for Kelly.  The team put money into Hoyer, and if anything bad happens he will get the nod before Kelly imo. 

If Hoyer plays this season we will be picking in the top ten.

If Brissett is 60% or greater completion... 2/1 TD to Int Or better... AND what we all have seen from CBs drafts... BPA...for that guy or trade back is most likely... ok with both. We looked playoff team good on Sunday. 

On 9/9/2019 at 6:12 PM, FalseStart said:

If Brissett is 60% or greater completion... 2/1 TD to Int Or better... AND what we all have seen from CBs drafts... BPA...for that guy or trade back is most likely... ok with both. We looked playoff team good on Sunday. 

Idk man, that was the JV version of the Chargers. Mike Williams was injured in the game, Hunter Henry was injured in the game, Keenan Allen played injured (and still torched us), no Melvin Gordon or Derwin James. We're gonna get plenty of chances with this schedule to see what Brissett -and the team under him- is made of, but not sure this was it. 

As far as taking a WR in this draft, I'm all for it. Get your guy in the 1st, whether that be Herbert, Jordan Love, Fromm, or Joe Burrow, then draft a WR in an absolutely stacked class with the first of the 2nd rounders. This is being touted as the best WR class since 2014. Jeudy, Lamb, Higgins, Laviska Shenault, Reagor, Ruggs, Tylan Wallace, Collin Johnson, there's a ton of great to elite level guys.