Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Patrick Miller

Gary Brackett says....

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

..... There's a trade in the works. He said this yesterday on Twitter.

 

I very seriously doubt he knows anything.  

 

Plus it just makes no sense.  What QB is out there worth giving up a pick to get? What have we seen from Ballard to suggest that he'd give up a pick, especially when he can just sign a vet like Hoyer?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

..... There's a trade in the works. He said this yesterday on Twitter.

Yeah..... it was posted yesterday on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

We NEED an OT for depth

 

HUGE HOLE

3d-4th for Jordan Mailata? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stitches said:

3d-4th for Jordan Mailata? 

He is hurt, but why not

 

This is a DIRE need for this team... probably the biggest hole on the roster

 

Backup OT

 

One or both OTs will get hurt for a game or two (or more :( )

 

Clark will get someone KILLED

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

He is hurt, but why not

 

This is a DIRE need for this team... probably the biggest hole on the roster

 

Backup OT

 

One or both OTs will get hurt for a game or two (or more :( )

 

Clark will get someone KILLED

 

Oh, I didn't know he's hurt. What's wrong with him? Is it serious? I just knew he's been playing well for the Eagles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stitches said:

Oh, I didn't know he's hurt. What's wrong with him? Is it serious? I just knew he's been playing well for the Eagles. 

I hadnt heard of him until you posted.... seems better than Clark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MikeCurtis said:

I hadnt heard of him until you posted.... seems better than Clark

He's the rugby player that the Eagles got from Australia a couple of years ago and it seems like he's been developing really well. Ross Tucker has been hyping him a ton and he seems to think he can be a starter for some team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, seems like he's wrong. I don't know what kind of connections he could have to the FO. The only trade I could see possible is Josh Rosen, and there are issues with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

Yep, seems like he's wrong. I don't know what kind of connections he could have to the FO. The only trade I could see possible is Josh Rosen, and there are issues with that.

I dont think Josh Rosen is proven to be better than JB

 

I dont think that is the path

 

If you look at this team, the one BLARING need is depth at OT

 

We have NADA after AC, and really Smith

 

I believe Clark is a placeholder, until this trade happens

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Now that Hoyer is signed Chris can work on finishing this trade today. 

What trade would that be? Colts have a backup. I can't see a trade unless they're working on a young QB with potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

What trade would that be? Colts have a backup. I can't see a trade unless they're working on a young QB with potential.

I have no idea.  Brackett said there was a trade in the works.  I didn't read where he said it was for a QB.  It could be for any position.  We'll see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I have no idea.  Brackett said there was a trade in the works.  I didn't read where he said it was for a QB.  It could be for any position.  We'll see. 

He was responding to Holder. Holder said Colts needed a QB and Brackett said the Colts would trade for one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turns out they didn't have to.

 

We now have our starter, a rock solid mentor type QB2, and a  long term project with some upside.  We're actually set at QB.  You may not like what we have, but it's what we're going to war with because there's no easy way to upgrade from here without playing out the season first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

Turns out they didn't have to.

 

We now have our starter, a rock solid mentor type QB2, and a  long term project with some upside.  We're actually set at QB.  You may not like what we have, but it's what we're going to war with because there's no easy way to upgrade from here without playing out the season first.

I agree. Whatever QB they trade for isn't going to start over Brissett this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Last time he was seen was at the Colts facility during the bye week. He was JACKED! Looked bigger, like a baby Hulk.
    • Chad Kelly needs to play the final 3 games. Houston and Tenn are both 8-5 and will face Sunday, so we are eliminated anyway. Play Kelly and see what you have in him. If we're lucky, he'll look great and we won't have to draft a QB early in the draft next year. Nothing to gain from starting Brissett and Hoyer. Brissett is regressing and Hoyer is who he is. See what you have in Kelly.
    • Brissett is a bad QB. He takes too long to throw the ball because he's scared to make a mistake. Won't throw deep. Won't scramble. Poor field vision. Makes an elite O-Line average at pass-blocking. Has regressed since teams have tape on him. Has trouble putting up any sort of yards or points unless we run for 100+ yards per game. Can't carry the team or lead it to victory. He's easily replaceable. Potential all but gone. He's done like dinner. Not even fun to watch.   I don't care who we draft at QB, anything is better than what we currently have. At least a new QB will have potential and a new skillset. There will be some hope. We're in a horrible spot right now, and another year of Brissett would drop attendance faster than a skydiver from an airplane. I certainly can't go through another year of this.   You at least have to give the illusion of hope to draw me in. A new QB does that. With Brissett, there is none.
    • It’s all good crazy coLt we are both colts fans and rooting for the same team. I don’t wanna argue with a colts fan. I will save it for a pats fan or Texans fan. I just wanted to defend why I was saying what I was saying. It hits a nerve to me when people criticize other people’s colts related threads no matter how monotonous it’s become, even if that’s not how you meant it.  Have a merry Christmas   
    • Dude, u call this bashing?  I barely said anything about the guy and merely asked the question if it was him or coaching. How is that bashing?  And by you complaining that this thread was started you basically said that this thread is unwelcome. Am I losing my mind here people or what??  Again im not sure it’s brissett that’s why I’m asking. There is anecdotal evidence it could be him but I’m not so sure. It could be other teams are dialing more pressure near the end of the games or we are running too much and getting stuffed to keep the clock running. I’m not trying to argue here I’m just basically defending what I wrote. 
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...