Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Soliai Resigned With Dolphins... Bummer

Indeee

BUNKLEY!!!!

Seriously Irsay/Grigson, best run stuffer in the league. Denver is dragging their feet to resign him, so you guys better get on it.

Bunkley, Redding, Nevis....beast rotation.

How much money do we have left? About $6 mil. to Reggie, about $3.5 to Redding, about $3.2 mil. to Justice, we probably only have $1-2 mil. left to spend, right?

FJC or Frog, help me out here. :)

BUNKLEY!!!!

Seriously Irsay/Grigson, best run stuffer in the league. Denver is dragging their feet to resign him, so you guys better get on it.

Bunkley played for Grigson in Philly, so I'm sure he's heard of him.

How much money do we have left? About $6 mil. to Reggie, about $3.5 to Redding, about $3.2 mil. to Justice, we probably only have $1-2 mil. left to spend, right?

FJC, help me out here. :)

Yeah you might be right. But then again, they were looking at Evan Mathis and he wouldn't be cheap. I think OL is almost set, but on the Dline....not really sure.

Yeah you might be right. But then again, they were looking at Evan Mathis and he wouldn't be cheap. I think OL is almost set, but on the Dline....not really sure.

It all depends on Freeney's release or non-release, the D-line part.

I think were done with free agency, at this point Im not sold on Redding arent Wayne and Redding close to the same age which could put them close to the retirement stage which would just leave us with the same holes to fill, I think the draft would be a better option to fill the holes

I still think Brandon McKinney is the most likely nose tackle left for the Colts. He was the backup nose tackle for Baltimore, played pretty well when asked, and obviously is the 2 gap NT type Pagano is used to. The Ravens let their backup nose tackles (Kemoeatu, Franklin) walk and they have went on to do well. I think McKinney is at least worth a look as a stop gap until a rookie can get up to speed.

BUNKLEY!!!!

Redding plays DE in a 3-4. My guess is it will be Redding, Freeney, and TBD NT. We will move Mathis to an outside backer position much like Mario Williams did last year in Houston. Freeney could be the same due to his size.

But it is a major bummer he resigned, I had high hopes they would try to wrangle this guy in.