Indianapolis Colts
CR91

9/1 Roster Moves

22 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Fairly sure those stats were over the entire season. He only started 3 games but I'm sure he appeared (in some capacity) in most of the games during the season.

The article I read said 13 snaps the rest of the season...

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Anyone

They wouldn't be able to learn the playbook in two weeks. Walker will primarily be a practice QB. He won't play unless something goes really wrong.

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Hopefully CB has a plan B or Hoyer is willing to sign before taking every visit 

Or a plan B other than Hoyer in general.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Moore on Milton 

He threatened to shoot up a bat with a assault weapon.

If it was an “regular” DWI I would feel much different 

A starting QB is a role model to children

• Like 1

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

The NFL thought so

no they didnt, a 2 game suspension is not a huge deal.  would have been much more if he did something really bad

he got a trespassing charge which was dropped.  

• Like 1

Just now, IndyScribe said:

They wouldn't be able to learn the playbook in two weeks. Walker will primarily be a practice QB. He won't play unless something goes really wrong.

A PS QB doesn’t have to learn the playbook like an active roster player

They run the scout team at practice 

3 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

no they didnt, a 2 game suspension is not a huge deal.  would have been much more if he did something really bad

judge judy facepalm GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Moore on Milton 

He threatened to shoot up a bar with a assault weapon.

was an empty threat and the colts knew about it when they signed him. 

guys have done much worse and are playing  in the league now.  like mixon

if that was an issue he would not be here at all

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, twfish said:

I dont know how Hogan isnt on the P.S. he performed when asked to perform and always worked hard. Caught every ball thrown to him, what gives?

Could be he’s waiting to see if he can improve his situation. I’d be surprised if the Colts weren’t trying to sign him. However, he knows he’s behind a deep WR group here. The grass may well be greener elsewhere. Hope he stays a Colt. 

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

judge judy facepalm GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

i think you will never accept kelly then.  we dont have time to give him years, we might have to take a chance now and see how it goes 

if it doesnt work out it doesnt really hurt us either, we are not that invested 

• Haha 1

yeah laugh it up.  kelly has some concerns but is probably the best backup we can get this year.  the team is aware of his past, you guys do realize that?

could very well be better than JB too

Just now, aaron11 said:

yeah laugh it up.  kelly has some concerns but is probably the best backup we can get this year

You are a little obsessed with Kelly. Are you his mother?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

yeah laugh it up.  kelly has some concerns but is probably the best backup we can get this year

People said the same thing about Art Schlicter too

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

Kelly put up impressive statistics in college, but he fell to the final pick of the 2017 NFL draft in part because of character concerns. He was dismissed from Clemson’s program for conduct detrimental to the team, spent a year at a junior college and then, shortly after committing to Ole Miss, was arrested for his role in an altercation at a Buffalo nightclub. Then, in the NFL, he got arrested again and released by the Broncos. Slow learner. Hope he has learned this time, but too early to say, I think. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

you are obsessed with brissett and ebron 

you mention ebron constantly when hes not even the topic.  at least kelly is on topic here :dunno:

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

People said the same thing about Art Schlicter too

i actually know him personally, friends with his daughter and had ties to my grandpa over gambling problems, was actually his bookie for a while lol.   thats not really relevant, just a fun fact!

44 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i know a lot of people are not sold on kelly and there is some good reason for that.  the kelly hype is coming from the fact that he might be the most talented QB available, and we cant just let him go to the practice squad where he wont last

its blowing my mind how people are not realizing this lol

44 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

doesnt take much to be better than JB.  whats his record?

oh hell you've done it now lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

its blowing my mind how people are not realizing this lol

You know, if the Colts think he's that good - and Frank Reich watches him everyday and probably knows something about NFL quarterbacks - they'll put him on the 53-man roster.  I don't always believe in the management of a pro sports team, but I trust Ballard and Reich to decide the best way to handle any Chad Kelly decisions. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

still doesnt take much to be better than JB, and i stand by saying hoyer might be better

what has brissett done now?

What was Manning's record in 98?

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

What was Manning's record in 98?

If it hadn’t been for Ken Dilger being on the roster and not having ST yet I would have watched more KC games

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I will just stick this here. This is Great news.

Looks like Williams might be inactive next week

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Looks like Williams might be inactive next week

Maybe. He can play with broken ribs but if he doesn’t practice will he. Moore is still out but I expect him to play. DF is also back at practice.

35 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I actually wouldn’t mind Matt Cassell. He has won games in this league and been to a pro bowl.

I would rather have Brock.

We are really healthy heading into game one. Hopefully nobody gets hurt in practice.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

We are really healthy heading into game one. Hopefully nobody gets hurt in practice.

Shocked the Shepard wasn’t move to IR

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Shocked the Shepard wasn’t move to IR

I bet he is close to returning. It was only a cleanup procedure. If he is going to only miss a game or two it’s the smart move not putting him on IR.

1 hour ago, hoosierhawk said:

Quinton  Flowers at QB? he's shorter than Walker at 5'10". Doubt he is our answer at QB.

Looks like a potential KR/PR player.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

better to be optimistic about a player with alot of pure talent that has literally been on display than to blindly hate him cause he made a mistake like most of you are.

So the PS stands at 7 so far, leaving 3 vacancies and still one QB needing to be signed....

The suspense is killing me.....lol

14 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

I would rather have Brock.

I don't think it matters.  If we lose JB in game one or two and have to go with, essentially, an emergency QB...the offense is in real trouble.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

six teams? good grief.

With 6 teams interested it's hard to believe he will sign knowing it's for 2 games.  If we sign him it's for the year and I think there is a good chance we're carrying 3 QB's on the active roster.

• Like 1