Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

9/1 Roster Moves

CR91

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Moore on Milton 

He threatened to shoot up a bar with a assault weapon.

was an empty threat and the colts knew about it when they signed him. 

guys have done much worse and are playing  in the league now.  like mixon

if that was an issue he would not be here at all

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, twfish said:

I dont know how Hogan isnt on the P.S. he performed when asked to perform and always worked hard. Caught every ball thrown to him, what gives?

Could be he’s waiting to see if he can improve his situation. I’d be surprised if the Colts weren’t trying to sign him. However, he knows he’s behind a deep WR group here. The grass may well be greener elsewhere. Hope he stays a Colt. 

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

judge judy facepalm GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

i think you will never accept kelly then.  we dont have time to give him years, we might have to take a chance now and see how it goes 

if it doesnt work out it doesnt really hurt us either, we are not that invested 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

no they didnt, a 2 game suspension is not a huge deal.  would have been much more if he did something really bad

he got a trespassing charge which was dropped.  

Kelly put up impressive statistics in college, but he fell to the final pick of the 2017 NFL draft in part because of character concerns. He was dismissed from Clemson’s program for conduct detrimental to the team, spent a year at a junior college and then, shortly after committing to Ole Miss, was arrested for his role in an altercation at a Buffalo nightclub. Then, in the NFL, he got arrested again and released by the Broncos. Slow learner. Hope he has learned this time, but too early to say, I think. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

People said the same thing about Art Schlicter too

i actually know him personally, friends with his daughter and had ties to my grandpa over gambling problems, was actually his bookie for a while lol.   thats not really relevant, just a fun fact!

44 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i know a lot of people are not sold on kelly and there is some good reason for that.  the kelly hype is coming from the fact that he might be the most talented QB available, and we cant just let him go to the practice squad where he wont last

its blowing my mind how people are not realizing this lol

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

its blowing my mind how people are not realizing this lol

You know, if the Colts think he's that good - and Frank Reich watches him everyday and probably knows something about NFL quarterbacks - they'll put him on the 53-man roster.  I don't always believe in the management of a pro sports team, but I trust Ballard and Reich to decide the best way to handle any Chad Kelly decisions. 

• Like 3