Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck’s Newspaper Ad

mad dog curtis

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

If you don't want Shefter to report it,  then feel free to be upset at the Colts employee who leaked it.     That's what Ballard tried to do.    He wanted to know who inside the team leaked the info.   He didn't blame anyone else.    Neither did Luck.     The villain is inside the Colts.

I'm not asking you to like it.    Only understand it.     If Shefter doesn't report it,  likely that someone else does before them.    There are plenty of info people around the NFL who love a scoop like this.    They would've reported it too.

I agree, had it not been Schefter it would've been someone else. I do not blame Schefter at all. He was doing his job. The person who leaked it deserves 100% blame, that was lame of that person to do so.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

ok fine, the media is untouchable and should never be questioned 

No!    No!    No!      A thousand times,   No!     

Absolutely not!       Never.

The media should never,  EVER, be untouchable,  and should ALWAYS be questioned.   

Seriously.     Honestly.       Media is not nearly as good as it should be,  as it needs to be.

Media should be much, MUCH better.     

The media screws up far too much for my comfort level.     Trust is something that is hard to earn and easy to lose.    Everytime the media screws up,  they lose trust.    And it's hard when they do something right,   but it's clearly and obviously unpopular,  and people still get mad at them.   Those are hard days.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time....    only trying to give a broad,  big picture look as to how difficult and complicated these things can be.