Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Down To 53-Man Player Transactions Cut/Waiver Wire/Trade Thread

Hi, Colts fans!  Wow!  Already several NFL teams have already cut from a few to several players from their rosters tonight, and the final, major purge, has begun.  All NFL teams have until Saturday afternoon at 4:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time, on August 31, to reduce their rosters to the mandatory 53-man regular season roster.

https://www.nfl.com/transactions

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Hi, Colts fans!  Wow!  Already several NFL teams have already cut from a few to several players from their rosters tonight, and the final, major purge, has begun.  All NFL teams have until Saturday afternoon at 4:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time, on August 31, to reduce their rosters to the mandatory 53-man regular season roster.

https://www.nfl.com/transactions

Thanks LOS!  I hope my office building doesn’t start posting my activity on social media.  

Reports are that the Vikes are looking to trade backup QB Kyle Sloter, a fan favorite. If they do not trade him, he will be cut. I hope not. :(

@oldunclemark Broncos fans may have their wish to bring Sloter back. You think Elway will do that? I think the Colts should sign him. 

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Reports are that the Vikes are looking to trade backup QB Kyle Sloter, a fan favorite. If they do not trade him, he will be cut. I hope not. :(

@oldunclemark Broncos fans may have their wish to bring Sloter back. You think Elway will do that? I think the Colts should sign him. 

Not gonna lie, I don’t know much about him, but he must have shown something good if he’s a fan favorite. You’re right in that he could be an option for the Colts. They’ve been working out other QBs and they’re gonna need a reliable back-up for Brissett. 

• Like 1