Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Garcia isn't a shock he was terrible.

Hence why I said no one shocking yet.

Boehm was terrible. I lost count how many snaps he botched

3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

That really surprised me with how well he played with Kelly out. He just didn’t step up.

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Most likely we got a higher pick from Miami then the one we gave up because of how bad they are.

I think so too.  And depending on his playing time it might turn into a higher pick.  Hopefully.

18 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Not that we need cap room but interesting that with the Farley cut and Bohm trade we shaved 2 mill for each off our cap.

We need more details. It sounds like we gave Miami a pick to take Boehm. We get a conditional, and I assume that means if he makes the team.  

Did we we just give away a pick for nothing if Boehm doesn’t make the team?

1 minute ago, Smonroe said:

We need more details. It sounds like we gave Miami a pick to take Boehm. We get a conditional, and I assume that means if he makes the team.  

Did we we just give away a pick for nothing if Boehm doesn’t make the team?

Both picks are conditional 

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

That really surprised me with how well he played with Kelly out. He just didn’t step up.

It shocked me a bit since he could play multiple positions 

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Both picks are conditional 

Not sure about that.  The Dolphin release said they traded an undisclosed conditional pick to the Colts.  They acquired Bohem and an undisclosed pick.  Their release didn't mention our pick as being conditional and they easily could have.  

6 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Not sure about that.  The Dolphin release said they traded an undisclosed conditional pick to the Colts.  They acquired Bohem and an undisclosed pick.  Their release didn't mention our pick as being conditional and they easily could have.  

Yes that's right.....only colts Pick Conditional. Which makes me think obviously ours is higher

Conditional does not necessarily mean it will go away if he doesn't make the roster.  It just means that it can change under certain conditions.  Like:

It's a round 5 UNLESS he doesn't make the team; THEN it's a round 6.

or

It's a round 6 UNLESS he starts 10+ games; THEN it's a round 4.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Color me shocked :sarcasm:

43 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I thought he was a good backup.  

Feels like were light on back-ups on the oline. To be honest, Haeg is the only back-up lineman I would trust. The oline play this offseason was generally poor though it did improve each week. Run blocking was very poor.

9 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Me too 

Well, you should have noticed last year he wasn't quick enough to do the traps.
And lacked power against the bull rush. He couldn't playy guard either.
His off season program clearly didn't fix it.

3 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Well, you should have noticed last year he wasn't quick enough to do the traps.
And lacked power against the bull rush. He couldn't playy guard either.
His off season program clearly didn't fix it.

You are talking to someone that is an OL guy and I did

11 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

wonder what the conditions will be.

i'm happy if he was below the cut line.

We likely will never know if he was below the cut line or not

And the only reason I say that is because of the trade itself. 

Im wondering what we got for him, a 4th would be the absolute highest I would think, Miami has no 3rd but do have two 2nds. But I don’t think it’d be that high. Unless we have them a 3rd and Boehm for a 2nd, which would be HUGE! 

This with the Hairston trade really shows Ballard’s strategy of acquiring draft capital being a priority. Quite enjoying that out lower end guys have some trade value now.

1 hour ago, Colt Overseas said:

Feels like were light on back-ups on the oline. To be honest, Haeg is the only back-up lineman I would trust. The oline play this offseason was generally poor though it did improve each week. Run blocking was very poor.

Agreed. I have Haeg as the 2nd best of that group behind Munyer. 

Cody Kessler just got released as well. Pretty good back-up option as well. Has starting experience and has produced fairly well.

I'm just checking in every once in awhile to see if we have traded one our TE's, WR's or another CB.  Don't think we're done trading.  

7 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

Cody Kessler just got released as well. Pretty good back-up option as well. Has starting experience and has produced fairly well.

meh. no thanks. especially for a USC QB lol

18 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I'm just checking in every once in awhile to see if we have traded one our TE's, WR's or another CB.  Don't think we're done trading.  

We need all the weapons we can keep

21 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think we'll bring 4TE-s, and Hentges will clear the waivers so he can go to PS. We'll see soon.

This could be a option at QB. Not sure how many years he has played if he would have to go to waivers first.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

This could be a option at QB. Not sure how many years he has played if he would have to go to waivers first.

What is worrisome is that the Eagles are QB needy

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

they like Sudfield.

Kessler was behind him and McCown IIRC and maybe another guy.

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not really. They have Mcnown to backup Wentz. Sudfield will be back by the end of Sept.

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

They talked McCown out of retirement, he only came out to be the backup if imagine, so they are pretty good there, especially once Sudfeld is healthy, which shouldn't be much longer, a month I think.

Wow, three simultaneous posts answering Princeton's post ....lol btw Princeton, I believe I passed your Tigers tractor trailer earlier here in Terre Haute...

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Wow, three simultaneous posts answering Princeton's post ....lol btw Princeton, I believe I passed your Tigers tractor trailer earlier here in Terre Haute...

Yes we are playing THN tonight

I nearly broke my elbow in the North Locker Room when I was a Sophomore(1994)