Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ummmmm   the final score was Colts 13 Bengals 6.... wouldn’t that mean the Colts won and thus are not winless in the preseason(not that it matters) Or am I seeing things?

Posted Images

I like Tunsil a lot, also like Stills too but yeah...that's a lot. 

Still, I think Tunsil's gonna be a top 5 LT eventually. He could help their line if they keep getting OL talent. Of course, that'll have to be in mid rounds of the draft or FA for a while.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DraftMaster said:

Colts-Andrew retired

Texans-Lost Clowney and won't have a 1st round pick until 2022

Titans-Mariota is looking like a bust

Jags-Nothing bad is happening to them right now

 

The division's up for grabs though.

Le wan got suspended for Tenn. too

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Funny thing is the Texans drafted a LT in the first round this year. Why not just play him instead of giving away the future.

You want a rookie tackle from Alabama State protecting the blind side of a QB that got sacked 62 times?

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I like Tunsil a lot, also like Stills too but yeah...that's a lot. 

Still, I think Tunsil's gonna be a top 5 LT eventually. He could help their line if they keep getting OL talent. Of course, that'll have to be in mid rounds of the draft or FA for a while.

Was Tunsil the "gas mask bandit" that fell in the draft?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Myles said:

On my phone looking at this.  Pain in the rear.   Not reading every page.  Can someone give an update on the Colts cuts and surprise keeps?

No real surprises. Hentges made it for now at least. We kept 6 WRs for now including Rogers and Pascal... We only kept 8 OL and 1 QB so likely will be picking up at least one OL and a QB tomorrow.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Myles said:

On my phone looking at this.  Pain in the rear.   Not reading every page.  Can someone give an update on the Colts cuts and surprise keeps?

Nothing surprising. Collins got cut. Milligan made the 53 at safety but expect him to be cut when we add a QB. We kept 6 WR and Hale made it over Travis.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DraftMaster said:

Colts-Andrew retired

Texans-Lost Clowney and won't have a 1st round pick until 2022

Titans-Mariota is looking like a bust

Jags-Nothing bad is happening to them right now

 

The division's up for grabs though.

Thank you thank you finally somebody says the truth. I've been saying this all along. We are still the favorites in the division and with our defense  Brissett doesn't have to be great just good and don't turn the ball over to much and we win the division hands down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Notre Dame usually produces good OLmen.

Bars was the best OL on the team and projected to be an early round pick before his injury. I think he just needs some time. He got great coaching. I'm sure Q would love to have him.

1 minute ago, Luck 4 president said:

What’s the update on chad kelly?

placed on suspension for two games... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...