Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread

LucasOilStadium

6 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

I think Tell makes it! Colts like him won't risk losing him. I think Collins is the odd man out, although I would rather it be Milton.

If he cuts him and they lose him he's stupid I remember when that happened with Banner a couple years ago and people on here said he wasn't good enough buthe has been with the steelers for a year and it looks like he may have made it again unless they cut him at the last minute.

5 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

There was always zero chance Dullin could stay. He will certainly need a year on a PS. Phillips was similar, he had too many draft picks ahead of him and high priced FA to stick. I loved both as well.  

You could have said the same thing about Hentges.

I'd love to see Dulin become the Fountain of next year.

Not many surprises. Glad we kept Hentges. It felt like our 6 WR's were always gonna be these guys once Fountain got hurt.

Of course, we'll have to cut somebody loose to add other players later, but we'll see. I think Milligan is the first to go when we do pick somebody else up.

• Like 1

Just now, IndyScribe said:

Looking at the roster, that D-Line is deep, holy cow. I kind of want the Colts to claim Polite and/or Spence off waivers but there's no way those two would get playing time.

No to polite. He is a arrogant and doesn’t listen to coaching. There is a reason he got cut. All the red flags were there before the draft.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

No to polite. He is a arrogant and doesn’t listen to coaching. There is a reason he got cut. All the red flags were there before the draft.

Definitely agree, but it would be a low risk move. I highly doubt he'd get playing time anyways. He'd get beat out by every other D line man on the roster.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Pascal like Milton is so good on spy island teams. The good thing is unless there is injuries Rogers not pascal are going to see much time at WR.

I know some don't like Pascal, but I think when he does play he produces, hes a big body guy who knows how to use it and hes got decent hands and will make the tough catch. I like him!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

disagree I like Haeg!! So does Mudd.

As long as Clark and Haeg are on the 53, the Colts are in desperate need of O-line depth.

Thankfully they are both in the last year of their contracts and Ballard will have the coming off-season to upgrade and move on from them both, which I am certain he will do.

3 minutes ago, egg said:

As long as Clark and Haeg are on the 53, the Colts are in desperate need of O-line depth.

Thankfully they are both in the last year of their contracts and Ballard will have the coming off-season to upgrade and move on from them both, which I am certain he will do.

TOTALLY DISAGREE ON HAEG!! As the Colts do to!!