Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Pascal is not playing tonight either. I bet that means we carry six WR.

He might be a candidate to be traded.  I can see him going to the Pats for Hoyer. 

32 minutes ago, presto123 said:

He also threatened to spray an entire bar with an assault rifle and fought with Police when they came. That is a terrorist threat. As serious as it gets. Sounds like one of those guys that shouldn't be drinking alcohol at all.

That was debunked.  The bouncer said that he told the dispatcher that to get the police there faster.  Most everyone here thinks that Chad got an easier road because he was Jim Kelly's nephew.  It was also a curse.  Any misstep made the news.  Also any accomplishment was "Oh of course he should accomplish that he's Jim Kelly's nephew.  When he charged the field at his brothers game, he was joined by several others.  He didn't throw any punches or anything else.  Just hollered at some people to get off his brother.  Nothing would have come of it but he was Jim Kelly's nephew.  So it made the news.  He had a positive environment at Ole Miss, he was the man, and he study game film all the time.  You hardly saw him out on the town.  The environment was not as positive in Denver as it was at Ole Miss or as I believe it is in Indy.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Jo Jo had a good preaseason until the last game against the bengals where he would then fumble not one time not two times but 3 times.

I guess I remembered it in reverse then....lol

5 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think cox and Ebron are the same so I think we do keep hale as a Doyle backup.

Actually, Cox is the likely replacement for Doyle, if and when he moves on.   Cox is an inline blocker who can catch,  like Doyle.     Ubron is an athetic tight end who normally splits wide for the Colts.   Last year he played more like a WR than a TE.    That's not Cox's game.   You rarely see him split out.   But he's a solid blocker to go with good receiving skills.

Hopefully Hale survives cuts and make it to the pracitce squad.   he's been better than I ever expected and I'd hate to lose him on a late roster grab next week.

9 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

This basically his first opportunity. JoJo fumbled a couple in his first opportunity as well. He then had 3 more preseason games to recover. Hart will not have that opportunity.

He led the Colts that preseason in receiving yards, receptions, punt and kick return yardage. He had some muffs in the last preseason game, but also made a couple big plays in that game (51 yard catch) like he had the entire preseason. I'm honestly shocked he didn't make the roster.

While I agree that Hart only had one game to show what he could do and may have some potential, I'm not comparing him to Jojo Natson until I see similar explosiveness both as a receiver and returner.

17 hours ago, TheCount said:

That was debunked.  The bouncer said that he told the dispatcher that to get the police there faster.  Most everyone here thinks that Chad got an easier road because he was Jim Kelly's nephew.  It was also a curse.  Any misstep made the news.  Also any accomplishment was "Oh of course he should accomplish that he's Jim Kelly's nephew.  When he charged the field at his brothers game, he was joined by several others.  He didn't throw any punches or anything else.  Just hollered at some people to get off his brother.  Nothing would have come of it but he was Jim Kelly's nephew.  So it made the news.  He had a positive environment at Ole Miss, he was the man, and he study game film all the time.  You hardly saw him out on the town.  The environment was not as positive in Denver as it was at Ole Miss or as I believe it is in Indy.  

The bouncer would have been arrested if he made a false report of possible terror attack.