Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How much of the decision was.... the Shoulder?

MikeCurtis

Like all Colts fans, I am ready to move on, and give Brisket a chance to success

Like most,

I was disappointed with Luck's decision to retire

But

I wonder if at least SOME of the decision was based on lingering effects of the shoulder

If you watch the 2nd half of the first playoff game, then the Chiefs game, and.... then the Pro Bowl...

Luck's throws were without his normal velocity in all 3 games. It was very noticable

He wasnt the same QB

I wonder if he was never going to be able to handle a full season anyway..........

• Like 1

Could be. I was hoping or optimistic that he would of come back stronger with a full off season. Then some how he miraculously got a "calf" issue. How in the world?!? I see poor poor decision making on his end.

I just missed a year. Never thought I'd play again. Make it through the year with struggles but now it's over I have a chance to come back stronger. Messes up calf then retires.....makes complete sense lol  

35 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Like all Colts fans, I am ready to move on, and give Brisket a chance to success

Like most,

But

I wonder if at least SOME of the decision was based on lingering effects of the shoulder

If you watch the 2nd half of the first playoff game, then the Chiefs game, and.... then the Pro Bowl...

Luck's throws were without his normal velocity in all 3 games. It was very noticable

He wasnt the same QB

I wonder if he was never going to be able to handle a full season anyway..........

meh, its a moot point. Time to move on. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Like most,

But

He wasnt the same QB

Heck yeah, I love some good, smoked Brisket. What time we eating? Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeCurtis said:

Like most,

But

He wasnt the same QB

I think it's kind of cherry picking to pick a non-serious game, a game which he played like crap, and then a meh second half. I don't think he miraculously got the shoulder injury again after the 1st half of the Texans playoff game.