Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reich presser 8/26

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

JB looks like he is handling this well and looks like a starting QB.

He did alright. Definitely could tell he was very nervous which is entirely understandable. His charisma showed though and he defaulted to humor in some of those moments. 

Not sure why they threw him out there already. Maybe they just wanted to get it out of the way and over with? 

Come ooooon with the booing questions...Can't one media guy explain that there is still tons of support for Luck's decision throughout the fanbase? Instead, they’re just trying to stir stuff up and get juicy quotes from players.

All this is doing is driving a wedge between the players and the fans and that sucks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Do you honestly think fans were booing Andrew Luck, the man himself? As if anyone of us have a problem with him. Boo to retirement. That's all that was booed. I still boo that dicision every time. Just because I dont like that hes retiring (anyone here want this?), doesn't mean I'm booing the individual person. 

BOO to the whole situation. Andrew is a good man. No one feels otherwise. 

Taking a boo, which is the fans way of disagreeing with a decision, personally, just shouldn't be done unless the situation makes it clear that you're booing an individual. Read between the lines everyone. We boo because we love you. 

• Like 5

People need to forget about and get over the booing.  It was an unprecedented situation.  When the hell has the shocking news of a 29 year old star athlete's retirement been broken mid game while that player was standing on the field? Nothing like this has ever happened.  That alone is a 30 for 30 episode.

It's not like they were putting him in the ring of honor or retiring his jersey with people booing.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

Do you honestly think fans were booing Andrew Luck, the man himself? As if anyone of us have a problem with him. Boo to retirement. That's all that was booed. I still boo that dicision every time. Just because I dont like that hes retiring (anyone here want this?), doesn't mean I'm booing the individual person. 

BOO to the whole situation. Andrew is a good man. No one feels otherwise. 

Taking a boo, which is the fans way of disagreeing with a decision, personally, just shouldn't be done unless the situation makes it clear that you're booing an individual. Read between the lines everyone. We boo because we love you. 

Getting a “what the heck is happening? Please don’t retire Andrew, we love you!” chant going was too hard.