Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I wouldn't go as far as all the sick talk. But ready to move on also. It is what it is. Time to roll with what you got. Like to see what we can get out of Brissett & Kelly. 

May at need to change my name to NewNewera....

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Hammer said:

I'm sick of looking at him, sick of reading about him, sick of talking about him. He's gone. I'm moving on to the season with who we have! GO COLTS!!!

I was just thinking the same exact thing.  That said, if I were to see Luck around town, I'd still want his autograph and I would still thank him for what he did. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is based off of pff rating, and they had him pretty high last year.  I have not followed the rest of their picks closely though.  He had a high QB rating too
    • I dont disagree with the fact that Ballard has his own BPA list (That is usually different than what the fans list is)   We also know that he tends to favor building the lines   I WOULD be surprised if QB was the option at this point. First as I dont see anything "special" making it to pick 21   My ONLY point is that its NOT a pure BPA,    Team Needs are taken into account in addition to BPA   They go together.....  
    • It is, that's why they did the rankings in three separate ways. The first one goes off of player value, so of course Mahomes skyrockets the Chiefs to the top. I thought it was interesting though to see that although we haven't hit any "Mahomes" style home runs, we've been very consistent in drafting quality players.    Also, I gotta agree about Kyler, and I like him a lot. 
    • Isn't Watt the most double teamed player in the NFL?  That's a vital stat you missed, there's so much more here, how does he impact the players around him, do you have that stat?  Great players lift up those around them nd Watt does that in spades.  The two guys I said the Colts should get in October, Wentz and Watt.  Deals can be done and money can be worked out.  The organization has to compel the player, I imagine a world where teams have to handle both Watt and Buckner coming off the right side.  You then have to keep extras in to block which means fewer guys releasing in routes.  If Watt can be done on a two year deal, that's massive and a sign to the team as a whole that we truly have one objective.  To me, it's the defensive version of signing a guy like Brady or Manning. And perhaps you even get a deal to keep Houston as a vision rounds into form, just as I told you it would with Wentz.
    • He isn't prone to soft tissue injuries. He is healthy and he has a big chip on his shoulder. However, I don't think the Colts would pay for him and I think he will want to play in a 3-4 defense.
  • Members

• Dogg63

Dogg63 2,025

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,569

• Eharv1

Eharv1 12

• joecolts

joecolts 77

• ThePowerslave

ThePowerslave 37

• Hoose