Indianapolis Colts

I guess Herbert will be our new QB . I think I like him better then tua . What do you guys think now that luck ruined our season I guess we should talk draft . 

QB + LT should be a priority right now. QB for obvious reason. LT because Castonzo isn't getting younger and we experienced how important it is to protect your franchise signal caller. 

12 hours ago, riftastic28 said:

I guess Herbert will be our new QB . I think I like him better then tua . What do you guys think now that luck ruined our season I guess we should talk draft . 

/puke I hope not... The guy can't even dominate a weak Pac-12... 

Would much rather have Jake Fromm than Herbert. Fromm could possibly be had mid to late 1st round. 

Costanzo is still pretty good at LT, but we need better depth at OT in case of injury to Anthony or Braden Smith.

16 hours ago, riftastic28 said:

Oh for god sake it is too early to talk that and Brissett is actually pretty good season not over at this point we have just as good a chance as everyone else.

• Like 1

I think we’ll have to make a decision on whether Brissett is our franchise QB going forward by around mid-season.  If we’re 5-3 and looking good to win the division (which is my guess), we extend Brissett and Make QB a 3rd-4th round need (to compete with Kelly for back-up duties) and draft OT/DT/TE/other needs early in this draft...

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 9:59 PM, riftastic28 said:

The Colts likely won't be picking until perhaps pick 11-16.      

Why are you guessing who we will be picking at that point?      Who knows?

No one guessed Baker Mayfield would even go in the first round at this point two years ago.   He blossomed his senior year and then did well in the run-up to the draft.    

There's no way to know what will happen.    Enjoy this year with JB.    It's a free year.    He either does well and we re-sign him,  or he doesn't do well enough and we draft someone.    But as a fan,  there's just no way to know right now......     enjoy the ride!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

The Colts likely won't be picking until perhaps pick 11-16.      

Why are you guessing who we will be picking at that point?      Who knows?

No one guessed Baker Mayfield would even go in the first round at this point two years ago.   He blossomed his senior year and then did well in the run-up to the draft.    

There's no way to know what will happen.    Enjoy this year with JB.    It's a free year.    He either does well and we re-sign him,  or he doesn't do well enough and we draft someone.    But as a fan,  there's just no way to know right now......     enjoy the ride!

Let Brissett start every game this year, then let him go FA. There are some good OT prospects coming out next year, but the QB crop doesn't look all that great. Walker Little out of Stanford could be a better pickup than some JAG QB in the middle of the first round. Then put Phillip Walker in as the starter for the 2020 season -- and voila! -- Trevor Lawrence is your new "generational" franchise QB. Problem solved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Archer said:

I think we’ll have to make a decision on whether Brissett is our franchise QB going forward by around mid-season.  If we’re 5-3 and looking good to win the division (which is my guess), we extend Brissett and Make QB a 3rd-4th round need (to compete with Kelly for back-up duties) and draft OT/DT/TE/other needs early in this draft...

If we start 5-3 with this schedule, then we have our starting QB!