Indianapolis Colts

If, which is a big IF, the Seahawks let him go would he be a viable option in Frank Reichs offense? 

Would you pay top dollar for him?

• Confused 1

No way they let him go, Unless he absolutely wants out of the organization. If that is the case then yes I would make him the highest paid QB. He would flourish in our offense and not have to extend plays nearly as much

Why would Seattle let him go? The man is loved there and just bought their soccer club.

• Thanks 1

On 8/25/2019 at 5:52 PM, Scott Pennock said:

If, which is a big IF, the Seahawks let him go would he be a viable option in Frank Reichs offense? 

Would you pay top dollar for him?

Seahawks sure thinks so, in that they paid him a huge contract. He’s already done things that AL hasn’t like win a Super Bowl.

What is this syndrome going around with people wanting "Matt Ryan" and Russell Wilson" after they have signed lucrative extensions with their current clubs that have every intention of keeping them for a long time?

:dunno:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, chad72 said:

What is this syndrome going around with people wanting "Matt Ryan" and Russell Wilson" after they have signed lucrative extensions with their current clubs that have every intention of keeping them for a long time?

:dunno:

It has many symptoms. I believe it is a condition that can arise from having had pretty good to great QB play for 2 decades. Faced with the reality of having the team carry the QB...rather than the other way around, it can sometimes just be too much, and the condition flourishes. It sometimes manifests it self with repetitive actions of anger...and in this case, replacement syndrome. Another common effect is "we suck" depression.

Even average to good QB play will likely alleviate these symptoms, but it can return. Another activity that make this condition flourish, is talking about the draft. Persons suffering from this should take in plenty of fluids....(wine works for me).

Of course, I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr10qzzjrJdJlwXd-JkGV

• Haha 2

On 8/28/2019 at 9:05 PM, Four2itus said:

It has many symptoms. I believe it is a condition that can arise from having had pretty good to great QB play for 2 decades. Faced with the reality of having the team carry the QB...rather than the other way around, it can sometimes just be too much, and the condition flourishes. It sometimes manifests it self with repetitive actions of anger...and in this case, replacement syndrome. Another common effect is "we suck" depression.

Even average to good QB play will likely alleviate these symptoms, but it can return. Another activity that make this condition flourish, is talking about the draft. Persons suffering from this should take in plenty of fluids....(wine works for me).

Of course, I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr10qzzjrJdJlwXd-JkGV

You forgot the side effects of average QB play. It can cause panic attacks, depression and mood swings, please contact a doctor if you experience any of these. :) 

• Like 1

Part of it might  be my fault, IDK.  I posted in another thread on the Colts part of the forum about wanting to sign RW.  Of course, I had forgotten that he just signed that big extension and I was looking at Sportrac's 2020 FA QB list and they apparently hadn't updated it yet because RW was still listed.  My bad.  Jacoby is still listed though.

Carry on.

• Like 1