Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Retires/ The timing of it all... (merge)

boo2202

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Are you sure it is me? I play if a few Yahoo fantast football leagues but not a Colts one.   
    • I hope his daughter has half the passion for football that Mr. Irsay does. He understands football is bigger than Sunday. 
    • I guess that rules out the Washington Haskins
    • When drafted, I thought that he would be mainly a LDE.  Not particularly bendy or quick enough to be the main pass rusher, but would be good on the edge against the run and could get his share of QB pressures.  Not really a sack guy, but would get sacks when the back coverage was good.   When I heard that Ballard drafted Lewis as mainly a 3T, I thought it was a bad pick, especially since he traded up for him.   Now if he's going to be good at playing the role Sheard used to play, but mainly at LDE, which I think is appropriate and is probably his ceiling, then the investment in a late 2nd round pick would seem to be worth it.   Nice to see that he's having success at the position a lot of us thought was his natural position from the beginning.
    • I had him listed as my surprise breakout as well, we have some nice DE pieces with Houston,Autry,AQM,Lewis and Turay coming back, starting to worry if Bangou needs to be shifted back to LB like he played often in college maybe take some of Franklin's snaps ? 
  • Members