Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Both safety Jamal Adams and DT Quinnen Williams are out for this game thus increasing the probability of Lamar on the ground. Yes, Brees in MNF at home has always been rock solid but Lamar’s floor is 20 points and ceiling is 30 points, do you think Brees’ floor is the same?
    • I have played in the same league now for 6 years. I finally won it all last year. I have been good in other years too as I have got into the winners bracket every year = top 6 in a 12 team league. I am now going for a repeat, I have my semi final game this week. I have been lucky, as I had Luck last year and have Lamar Jackson this year. In my league a QB gets 6 points for a TD. I am worried about my WR's this year though because Edelman and Beckham have been inconsistent. Henry has been my workhorse this year putting up huge points. I also have had Pitts D, they have scored well for me too.   Good luck @Narcosys the rest of the way in your Semi's.
    • They don't have to be we will play that trash zone again and Brees will destroy us.
    • Could anything be more stressful than the last time we played them ?  I think they could have scored in the 70's if they so desired.  
    • Wide Receivers    1a. Robby Anderson (26) - Alternative if Ballard can't land Cooper. His touchdown production is a little down this year but I love the way this guy plays. I can see him getting a similar deal that Tyrell Williams got from the Raiders.    1b. Nelson Algholor (26) - Again, another alternative if Ballard can't land either Cooper or Anderson. He has worn out his welcome in Philly and I don't think they'll bring him back.  I don't know if its Wentz, Pederson, or whoever is not getting this guy the ball this season. His best years was when Frank was his offensive coordinator. With Frank, this guy can be close to a 1000 yard receiver.      Defensive Tackles      1a. Chris Jones (25) - Easily the best Defensive Tackle in this free agent class. Ballard has to do everything he can to sign this guy.    1b. Jordan Phillips (27) - The Bills have one of the most underrated defensive units in the NFL. This guy is one of the reasons they're stout up front.      Cornerbacks   1a. Byron Jones (27) - What would it take to get this guy? He's been a solid CB his entire career. Its a long shot though because the Cowboys can't afford to lose him given who else they have at CB. They might be desperate enough to tag him.     
  • Members