Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't understand the need for constant validation from some people.  Oke is proving to be a very good draft pick in the 3rd round.  He may even, some day, be as vital to the Colts as Bush is for the Steelers.  Right now thos Oke is not as good as Bush.  And the fact that he has played half the snaps of Bush is also a telling stat.  If he was ready day 1 to be a starter then he'd have as many snaps as Bush (give or take depending on the number of defensive plays for the team)   But just because Oke is not as good as Bush does not mean he was not a good trending towards great draft pick.
    • I’ve had several of my favorite athletes finish this way. After a few years removed it’s the great moments that take back over. The part of this that is a little different is that his performance has contributed to costing us games and possibly the playoffs. 
    • So is Eli's arm.   Time to move on to younger options. To be honest, I'd rather have Case Keenum over Eli or Hoyer. 
    • I think we are fooling ourselves if we think Brissett is the answer at QB going forward.  2017 Brissett starts and we can't score points. 2018 Luck starts and throws 39 TDs. 2019 Brissett starts and we can't score points.  Mostly same cast. Injuries are not an excuse. He is too cautious. The sooner we see, the faster we get better.
    • Yes, I am one of those people... kind of.  I don't think yards s that important of a stat but yards per attempt is important and yards per completion even more so.  But, and I know I'm preaching to the choir, no stat or group of stats can be viewed in a vacuum.  Just because something is an important indicator does not mean it has a direct correlation to wins and losses.
  • Members

• misplacedfan

misplacedfan 0

• Mr.Debonair

Mr.Debonair 2,202

• Davvon2590

Davvon2590 3

• Boiler_Colt

Boiler_Colt 3,736

• indyagent17

indyagent17 1,376

• Gyworks