Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• So, Curtis Painter is a better QB than Brissett? That statement invalidates the rest of your post.
    • I did 4 teams as I usually do.    8-6 9-5 3-10 (hardest luck team I’ve ever had.) 8-6   My main team (two 10 team leagues that do an 8 team side playoff) has been an odyssey. Of 15 drafted only two remain. My draft looked alright in mid-August when we started.    James Conner Julio Jones Joe Mixon Kerryon Johnson Tyler Lockett Baker Mayfield AJ Green Vance McDonald Sammy Watkins Jordan Howard Dante Pettis LeSean McCoy DK Metcalf Ka’imi Fairbairn Colts DST   I traded Mixon, Johnson, Lockett, Green, Watkins, and McCoy.    Jordan Howard and I also did the fantasy “around the world”. I drafted him, I cut him, I traded for him, I traded him, and I picked him up on waivers.    My likely final roster will be: DeShaun Watson Deandre Hopkins Julio Jones DeVante Parker Golden Tate  Ezekiel Elliot Marlon Mack James Conner Jordan Howard Adrian Peterson  Zane Gonzalez  San Francisco DST Tyler Higbee* DeAndre Washington* (Denotes waiver bait this week)   Had my best week of the season yesterday with 150+ points. My opponent in my conference playoff was also my opponent in our overall playoff and the guy hit the skids. Currently leading 144.62 to 30.10 and he has Brees and Kamara left to play while I have Mack, so it’s a safe bet I’ll move on to the conference and league Championship games.   —————   My 9-5 team is a has been alright. I’ve used Brady at QB most of the season. The Patriots defense has helped it. Just a public league team, haven’t had much action with it outside of waivers. Still have 7/15 drafted. Lost 3 more drafted to IR.    Just ran up on the wrong team at the wrong time this week in the playoffs. Guy started Crowder, Elliot, Carson, Jones and Buffalo for just under 130 combined points. I’m doing the job to him 117.72 to 180.12.    The really bad part about losing to this guy is that he tried to rig this public league. There is a team in our league with the name Ekejfjfgj jukfkdkkfx, and the day before the trade deadline that team tried to trade my opponent Lamar Jackson, Stefon Diggs, Le’Veon Bell, and DK Metcalf for Julio Jones. Well I wasn’t about to let that go down so I started sending bogus trade offers to the active teams in the league and in the notes telling them to go vote against it. It worked, the trade was voted down. But I won that battle only to lose the war.    —————   My other 8-6 team was an alright draft. This team is marred by the transaction of dropping Cooper Kupp for John Ross after week 2. I don’t know how it happened exactly, maybe I selected the wrong player and wasn’t paying attention, I honestly have no idea. I’ve been trying not to think about it since the horror of seeing the notification at 5AM on the Wednesday is processed.    I got the highest draft grade of the league, but it is just a middling team. I did manage to make the playoffs as the 4th seed and have won my matchup so I’m going to the championship, but I think I’m dead in the water. I should have been this week, but you know...   ———————  My 3-10 team. The little team that could. Not. At all.   The draft didn’t take place in time to play week 1 games, but seeing how my season went I ain’t even mad. The draft was actually solid. Barkley, Kittle, Mack, Melvin Gordon... I drafted first and there was a spot in the middle rounds where I had 3 picks on my list to pick and I fully expected to get at least two of those three, and wouldn’t you just know they went in the three picks before mine. It was a precursor for that team. Even when they had good weeks and scored 130 points I still got beat. By far the worst, hardest luck team I’ve ever had.        My record in championship games is bad. Really bad. I want to say like 3 or 4 wins and double digit losses. Probably close to 20 losses through the years. It’s just always been a bad week for me so I don’t expect big things from my 3 title matchups this week, especially after my main team hung 150 this week. 
    • With your scenario   Tua.... all day everyday, twice on Tuesday   But.... overall your point is valid..... You HAVE to follow your board
    • Joe Burrow: high end: Matt Ryan low end: Jared Goff ( circa Jeff Fisher)   Tua Tagovailoa high end: Russell Wilson low end: RG3 (Good at the beginning but regress due to injuries)   Jordan Love  high end: Patrick Mahomes low end: Jameis Winston   Justin Herbert high end: Andrew Luck low end: Marcus Mariota   Jake Eason high end: Matthew Stafford low end:  Zach Mettenberger   Jake Fromm high end: Drew Brees (going to the absolute best scenario)   low end: Nathan Peterman   Jalen Hurts high end: Dak Prescott low end: Brett Hundley
    • I think it's easier to think in terms of positions rather than players.  We should draft a... It gets a little more complex when you put players in front of you and ask you to choose which you would rather have. For example:  Let's say we're drafting at 12, and at our pick we have: QB Tua Tagovailoa WR CeeDee Lamb DT Javon Kinlaw T Tristan Wirfs WR Tee Higgins QB Jordan Love   Which would you pick?  Who fills the biggest need?  Which one is the most impactful player? It's a little different, I think, when it's players, and not just positions. (Personally, given this choice, I would pick CeeDee Lamb)
  • Members

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 1,546

• csmopar

csmopar 8,700

• Hammer

Hammer 234

• Dogg63

Dogg63 123

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 4,068

• Black0ut117