Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Scott Pennock

With The Next Pick: Jordan Love - QB - Utah State

Then draft a stud WR in the 2nd Round to pair with him, unless we extend Funchess of course. Otherwise go back to fortifying the defense!

• Like 1

Lets hope that Briskett inproves and becomes a top 15 QB

And we can use the first pick on OL or DL

16 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Lets hope that Briskett inproves and becomes a top 15 QB

And we can use the first pick on OL or DL

Now the high praises sent JB's way from coach Reich and company will be tested or proven.

• Like 1

I like Jordan Love as a prospect tbh. Seeing how he ends up playing this year is going to be key for if they'll prefer him over others. I read an article earlier saying Chris Ballard was high on him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I expect  Brissett  to be much better eventually.  Luck was brought  along just as slow the beginning  of last year and every one was like where are the deep balls? Eventually  Cain, Campbell,  or Roger's will get more involved  with offense.   
    • To me, we would know his progression, not ceiling. I’ll bet the playbook is still not fully installed yet, nor fully grasped by all of the player.  Some are further along than others as well.  I believe we can thank the CBA (with its very much reduced coach/player/team activities in the off season) at least in part for the less than stellar offensive creativity and brilliance in execution.   JB is a Works In Progress. I don’t feel that 4 weeks will determine his final destination. Unless, he really isn’t going to be more than average.  I’m watching the full year.  That should be a good indicator for what the team should plan to do next off season/training camp,
    • For a second, based on the link title, I thought that someone pulled an Aaron Hernandez.
    • Yep.   And nothing you’re going to type will move me from that position.   I appreciate what he did when was here. But that appreciation is only for what he did prior to his little show this year. 
    • Facts Also the turn over factor for the Tenn game. Ball was on the ground a few times instead of trying to scoop it and make a play secure it first. Hooker dropped an INT along with Bobby.
  • Members