Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need a cheer up- Deon Cain

Chloe6124

Nice little move there, taking the momentum of the play and breaking it. 

But can we stop to admire what a big boy play that was from Kelly? Pressure raining down on him from every side, and he zips it out of there like that and hits Cain perfectly. 

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

But can we stop to admire what a big boy play that was from Kelly? Pressure raining down on him from every side, and he zips it out of there like that and hits Cain perfectly. 

I couldn't believe it when I first saw it. That pass and catch was a thing of beauty.

Just now, CoachLite said:

I couldn't believe it when I first saw it. That pass and catch was a thing of beauty.

That it was. I saw that pressure coming and I honestly expected the ball to land on the turf with no one around it, or get tipped into an interception. 

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

I agree John. I've seen alot of fans and media people talking about how good Cain has looked and particularly that play. I'm excited about Cain but let's not forget to mention how good the QB has looked that is getting the ball to him. I'm personally just as excited about Kelly as I am Cain. If Kelly can keep his head on straight and stay out of trouble he can be a great backup QB and....possibly a starter. 

Archived