Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 1. I think the Bears sign Trubisky for another 3 years because Matt Nagy believes in him a lot. 2. Broncos like what they see in Drew Lock and will give him a couple of years. 3. Giants did not give up on Daniel Jones, he has a high ankle sprain due to which Eli is starting, he is their future QB. 4. Panthers most likely might franchise Cam Newton for 1 year because they have seen his ceiling, when given a good O-line, that he could get them to the SB, you just don't give up on that quickly. But they will draft a QB. 5. Winston will be franchised and they will draft a QB. 6. Carr won't be gone but they will draft a QB. 7. Rivers won't be gone but they will draft a QB. 8. Tom Brady and Drew Brees are not going anywhere, Bridgewater will be re-signed for another 2-3 years, IMO close to $10-12 mil. a year making him the highest paid backup QB. 9. Brissett will stay and they will draft a QB. 10. Cowboys will sign Prescott to a new contract but fire a lot of coaches.   Outside the obvious Bengals and Dolphins, I have 5 other teams I believe will draft a QB - Panthers, Bucs, Raiders, Chargers and Colts. 
    • If you want an under the radar QB prospect with mobility who is much better in the pocket, go look at Utah's Tyler Huntley... Oh and he's actually a QB, rather than a gadget weapon. 
    • I put the list in another thread but at some point or another, we have had the top 6 targets all out, plus others.  Yes, some overlap, some don't but the point stands.  That point being that we've had a revolving door at WR this year.     As for who they were. TY Funchess Campbell Rogers Fountain Ebron. Those guys were at the top of the depth chart for pass catchers.
    • A lot of the things are still the same. I completely disagree about him being able to throw with anticipation and his ability to reads of coverages, although he says that he's slow with his reads... which I guess is one way to parse what's happening. I think his ball placement and footwork have become better and I think his movement in the pocket and climbing up the pocket has become better. 
  • Members

• Stephen

Stephen 1,914

• The Brazilian Ninja

The Brazilian Ninja 128

• Dogg63

Dogg63 105

• MPStack

MPStack 2,859

• Flash7

Flash7 2,465

• GoColts00