Indianapolis Colts
Stephen

Updated season predictions.

8 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

I've seen Brissett as a back up and as a starter and I have never been that impressed. First time I saw him compared to first time I saw Kelly, in very similar situations, Kelly hands down showed more talent and leadership ability. He deserves a chance this season before we go all in for a QB in next year's draft....that's all I'm saying, give the kid a chance, Brissett will get his shot first, but if/when he fails to impress, give the ball to Kelly!

Kelly's  pocket presence  can still improve  along with his blitz recognition. The best place for Kelly  is behind  Brissett  until Brissett  proves he is incapable of being  the starter. 

7 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Kelly's  pocket presence  can still improve  along with his blitz recognition. The best place for Kelly  is behind  Brissett  until Brissett  proves he is incapable of being  the starter. 

Brissett has earned his shot and will get it. I disagree that Kelly lacks pocket presence. Outside of a few fast and massive fails from our OL, he did very well. He got rid of the ball when needed, and had great avoidance. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don’t have to dumb myself down and accept or agree with everything my team does to be a fan of that team.  I’m a Colts fan because that is the team I fell in love with.  Simple as that. Doesn’t mean I close my eyes to their faults and shortcomings.  I support them in spite of them and hope for them to rise above. You can do better than that one man.  Lol    The Colts are a professional team in the business world of sports entertainment.  You should not be making decisions in the best interest of your business enterprise based on emotion.  It seldom leads to success.  I hate the Pats but their model is proven successful in these type of situations.  Irsay has found little success following his heart of late.  It is what it is.  Fandom has nothing to do with it.  
    • Ok so then why are you a Colts fan and not a Patriots fan? If the win at all costs and stone cold business like approach is what you desire in a franchise what are you doing here? You made the case and presented evidence that that’s just how we do business. Which is true.    Why there’s such an inability for people to understand it, and acknowledge it for what it is is beyond me.    People have no sense of the depth of reality here. To them Adam is just a character on a weekly television show that can be written off and replaced without a second thought.    The reality of the situation is different. It’s just not that cut and dried. 
    • He's certainly not irredeemable. There's just a lot more scrutiny that comes with the QB position, fair or not. You can be WR and do drugs, beat women/kids, and still get more chances. CK did none of that.   I'm pretty sure uncle Jim put a foot up his backside, and made a call to Frank. I hope that's enough (Jim's foot), and I think the Colts (and Frank) are a good spot to provide support for him. 
    • I've been touting 2020 as "the year" for a while now.  I might be a year too early, but in watching the league this year one thing has struck me:  there aren't any truly "elite" teams out there.  Yes some are better than others, but IMHO the difference between the top and the bottom isn't as great as it used to be.  The Colts are clearly among the average teams, so I think with another shrewd draft (and that Skins round 2 pick sure looks good!) and a couple of impact FA's, I think this team can contend next year.  And Mr. Brady isn't going to be around much longer either.
  • Members

• Orioles22

Orioles22 16

• IinD

IinD 2,660

• DrColtsFan

DrColtsFan 108

• Sumo63

Sumo63 261

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 23,790

• Happy2BeHere