Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
mirobi48

Will Lucks house go up for sale

He said he wants to travel the world and I’m sure he’s not too high on all of us after people booed him off the field. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it on the market relatively soon. Sad day, this all blows

43 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

He said he wants to travel the world and I’m sure he’s not too high on all of us after people booed him off the field. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it on the market relatively soon. Sad day, this all blows

If it’s still there after the riot that could easily be coming in front of it tonight :peek:

***please no one do that***

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

If it’s still there after the riot that could easily be coming in front of it tonight :peek:

***please no one do that***

I doubt it, we may have booed in the heat of the moment but we’re not Philly

Not yet at least I hope

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mirobi48 said:

That is what is next. Glad i never bought a 12 jersey close though

Oh crud, I just realized I have one in my closet! NOOOOOOOoooo!

16 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Oh crud, I just realized I have one in my closet! NOOOOOOOoooo!

I have one and an autographed hat.

Reportedly, Luck said he considers Indianapolis his home.

I don't see him moving out of town....   at least, not yet.

• Like 1

If I've got millions of dollars. Im moving somewhere warm.  The guy likes snowboarding.  Aint no good mountain's round there. He's either coming back in a year or hes moving in a year.