Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay is to blame for most of this

VaAllDay757

Grigson is to blame for all of this. I guess you can say Irsay because he hired Grigson but I don't believe in that. To me if a subordinate messes up it shouldn't be blamed on the person who hired him but should fall on the subordinate himself. The Bjoern Werner draft and the Phillip Dorsett draft essentially ended Andrew's career.

4 hours ago, DarkSuperman87 said:

Irsay and Grigson I blame the most. Irsay probably felt somewhat responsible for all of Luck's injuries which is why he let him keep the $24 million Luck owed the team.

I just posted the same thing a few minutes ago DarkSuperman87!! I absolutely agree and that JA Grigson should have been fired many times over and Irsay never did anything, and then even Chuck P. got the ax as well due to it all when I feel and believe Chuck did a great job and honestly Chuck had those guys winning games they shouldn't have on pure Grit and had them boys always playing and fighting for him even with the slop Grigson gave him in between the house hold players etc.  Last night Irsay was asked if he regrets anything in the first several years of Lucks career under Grigson and he said "NO" not sure how he slept at night then allowing a future hall of famer get beaten into the ground every sunday,  I he didnt have problems sleeping then maybe he will now because this is the Product of he and Grigson now, I firmly believe that too.