Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You want to use our early second round pick on a RB? Out of the 4 core units (Pass O, Rush O, Pass D, Rush D), rushing O is easily the best right now. Give me DT, DE, OT, WR, etc after the 1st pick.   Based on unit performance, age, etc. 1. QB 2a. DT or 2b. OT/OG 4. WR 5. DE 6. S 7. MLB 8. TE 9. CB 10. RB  
    • I know this they have to give us a lot of picks to be able to do that I was pointing out how interesting this guy's prediction was
    • No prediction here, after the last couple of weeks, I'm just going to sit and try to enjoy watching a Colts win?   
    • I don't care for Hurts, but I like him a whole lot more than Fromm.....   It happens every single year....    Yup, and yup.   Fields is a true Soph. He won't be in the draft unless it's the XFL..   Perhaps Ballard like Love, and doesn't think he goes prior to our middle pick... Perhaps he's made a decision to take best available in the middle, and Love falls to our pick, and Ballard sees him as best available. You don't always have to go all in to get the guy you want early.   If Ballard wants to move up, he can package our first three picks (1R, 2R, 2R) and likely go up to #4 if he wants to. If Love is his guy, he likely doesn't need to go to #4.    Burrow looks incredibly good. Herbert has been talked about for 2 years now.  Love might have the highest ceiling of any QB this year, but also a lower floor than Burrow or Herbert. That's without even talking about Tua... Regardless, 4 pretty strong candidates.   Here's NFL.com's review of him recently. They are basically describing a Reich O...    I mean, going to rejoin Yost at TX Tech might improve his stock a little, but he's likely to still get a first round grade this year. I just don't see him staying in college. But who knows.
    • Nothing says ugly win more than the Pacers.
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 1,023

• ar7

ar7 373

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,189

• Aces101

Aces101 106

• ColtsLegacy

ColtsLegacy 3,994

• Chloe6124