Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I believe that according to this board we have three options in this draft. So I did a mock draft for all three.    1. Take a quarterback with 1st. According to the board this is Jordan Love.    2. Take a QB in the second or 3rd and build around them/improve team.    3. Take a QB late and build weapons around JB.    I complete a mock draft for each. I will attached pictures below.   
    • Interesting.  They have us taking Herbert over Love who goes at pick 41 to the Chargers.  RB over WR in the 2nd. Rd.   No WR until the 4th.  I guess they think we are finding another starting WR in FA.  
    • Actually it was veteran free agent TE Matt Lengel who was released... and he did play a few snaps in the Tenn game.   Transactions   DECEMBER 12/04 Chase McLaughlin (K) signed off waivers (SF); Matt Lengel (TE) waived   12/03 Chester Rogers (WR) placed on injured reserve; Chad Williams (WR) elevated to active roster from practice squad; Malik Henry (WR) signed to practice squad     NOVEMBER 11/27 Jackson Porter (CB) signed to practice squad   11/25 Matt Lengel (TE) signed as a free agent
    • I came across this article and this stood out to me, the numbers that another Colorado Buffalo WR Tony Brown is putting up.   Is this one of those late round fliers worth investing in? Last year, it was Preston Williams that a lot of us were high on but character concerns led him to being undrafted.   https://nflmocks.com/2019/11/13/2020-nfl-draft-sleepers-obscured/4/   This year, the stats read:    Laviska Shenault Jr.: 45 Receptions for 621 yards, 3 touchdowns, 13.8 Y/REC, 362 YAC, 27 First Downs, 2 drops, 67.2 Reception %   Tony Brown: 51 Receptions for 656 Yards, 5 touchdowns, 12.9 Y/REC, 222 YAC, 30 First Downs, 2 drops, 79.7 Reception %
  • Members

• MarquisJ

MarquisJ 411

• aaron11

aaron11 2,342

• IinD

IinD 2,703

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,170

• Superman

Superman 35,680

Moderators