Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's a bit misleading. 3 QB's considered 'franchise' level are also on that list.    Along with a couple leaders in the category who are on losing teams so those 20+ yd passes don't seem to be helping their teams win.  
    • Top 6 WRs?   TY for some games, Funchess and Campbell, who are the other three that make up the top 6 on the depth chart?
    • Just like any position, and maybe even more so with the QB position, , you don't take a QB because you NEED one.  In our situation, you take a QB because you think its highly likely he will be better than what we have, and may be something special over the long term.   If you pick because of need, there is a good chance you won't be advancing the talent of the position, so it becomes a wasted pick, IMO.   Is either Love or Hurts likely to be better than JB in the short term, and will either or both be better long term?   If you don't like JB, do you acquire, say, Case Keenum until such time as the right QB becomes available in the draft?   Redskins thought that Haskins was the guy (maybe he will be).  And so did the pundits when they rated him a first rounder.
    • I see us losing 2 of 4 games   We may be drafting 14-16   Tua might be within reach to do a tradets    Its a bit interesting that Tua isnt on the list  ???   He seems like less of a risk than Herbert or Love 
    • Yeah...I can’t imagine a GM having that mindset...unless they just inexplicably loved a couple of middle round prospects.   And even in that case...they are taking them earlier than they probably need to.   I am all for using a 1st on a guy they want...and I don’t think Ballard will mess around. But he will have a lot more intel in a few months...and can plan accordingly. 
  • Members