Indianapolis Colts

How did Brady last longer than Andrew :hissy:

We were suppose to be the top dawg when Brady finally left

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

How did Brady last longer than Andrew :hissy:

We were suppose to be the top dawg when Brady finally left

Cuz brady actually was protected by the refs and didnt have any cheap hits. So was Manning. Luck couldn't catch a break

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Cuz brady actually was protected by the refs and didnt have any cheap hits. So was Manning. Luck couldn't catch a break

Eye roll

Or maybe the organization took it as top priority to ensure they were as competitive for as long as possible by protecting their best asset.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

Eye roll

Or maybe the organization took it as top priority to ensure they were as competitive for as long as possible by protecting their best asset.

That's the problem, Irsay gave him way to much money.

Because Brady loved the game.  It was his passion.  Obviously it wasn't a passion for Andrew

• Like 2

one of the all time stunning retirements.  i thought i was going to hear about a catastrophic injury.  instead we see a press conference of a guy who lost his love for the game.

1 hour ago, Surge89 said:

Eye roll

Yes, they colts shouldve protected him more and earlier. But there also were a good amount of no call shots that a brady or a manning or a brees would have had and the flags would have been all over the place

Man I was thinking the exact same thing.  How in the world do I have to deal with another year of Tom Brady, yet somehow my 29 year old QB is gone. I dunno football is harsh. Anyone else bored of the Patriots in every superbowl for 20 years. NFL is wrestling with legitimacy. 

Some will not want to admit it but some of it is also on Luck himself. How many times was it said that he played QB with a LBs mentality? Part of it was simply because of how he played the game. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, J@son said:

Some will not want to admit it but some of it is also on Luck himself. How many times was it said that he played QB with a LBs mentality? Part of it was simply because of how he played the game. 

I think the same way, Jason.