Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

Chad Kelly may be the Colts starter by season's end if he can keep his nose clean.  He reminds me of Luck maybe he won't be quite the head case.  

• Like 1

The more I think about this, the madder I get....I have lost all respect for Luck, no longer a fan at all!

3 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

We still have JB for one more year.  Now we have to think about extending him.  Geez...this is bad on so many levels.

Whoever said "gut punch" said it all. I thought it was some sort of bad joke. No words that are fitting for a family forum. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

The more I think about this, the madder I get....I have lost all respect for Luck, no longer a fan at all!

I don't take it so personally.  Have no idea what is going through his head and body.  he has to make the best decision for he and his family.

As a Colts fan, though, it's the worst case scenario.  Completely bumbed about it.  Going to be tough to go to sleep tonight, but the sun will shine in the morning...

2 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

Wow...if Luck retires that would just be crazy...I hope it's nonsense.

I hope so too. But if it is nonsense, media folks sure have bought into it.

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I don't take it so personally.  Have no idea what is going through his head and body.  he has to make the best decision for he and his family.

As a Colts fan, though, it's the worst case scenario.  Completely bumbed about it.  Going to be tough to go to sleep tonight, but the sun will shine in the morning...

He has done irreparable damage to this franchise...if the injury is the problem I can understand that, but not the being tired or worn out, he gets paid millions to play a game that he claimed to love! It will take years to recover from this....JB is not a winning QB in this league, Kelly is our best shot and if Luck is gone they should give him the shot to lead this team when his suspension is over!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

If you live in Indiana 212-2 doesn’t work and Sunday Ticket doesn’t cover Preseason

Its 212-1 , and it worked for the NE game (of course).

im a are sunday ticket doesnt cover preseason.  Ive had it since 1998.

Colts management might make a trade or acquire a QB again from the waiver wire after the final cuts 53 like they did to Jacoby Brissett from the Patriots a few seasons ago.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He tried to rip off Garrett's helmet when they were on the ground and then kept coming toward him as well after that but Garrett deserves 6 games = the brunt of the punishment.
    • I didn't blame Mack for the run game...I am talking about the talent level. For this season, I think it's the lack of light front carries moreso than stacked boxes. The average defenders in the box is about the same as last year...and he is on pace to only see 4-5 more stacked box carries vs. last year. But the light front carries are down and that's where his production came from last year.   A big part of the decrease is on the QB...and I am sure the last two games with Hoyer has only increased the base front and stacked front carries. But Mack is also part of it. He's not a pass-catching threat...and he's running the ball on half the plays he's in...so it makes the offense a bit more predictable.    So I don't want a RB2...I want a more well-rounded RB1a. Give me a Nick Chubb or an Aaron Jones type.   And Hines is alright...but he's not really an APB...because he can't run the ball. They just do that to keep the defense honest and it's typically a wasted play. But even if we call him an APB...he's fairly average. He has gotten better at making plays after the catch for sure...but still not that dynamic.   If I can't have that well-rounded RB1a...then I want a dynamite APB...ala James White or Duke Johnson...or Miles Sanders.   Ideally, I can have both...but it's rare to have that setup...like NO the past couple of years. Right now, I just feel like the Colts are missing parts to the RB game...and I think some investment could be made.
    • People keep saying that about Rudolph but I'm just not seeing it from the videos I've seen
    • Yes...I agree JB is the big reason the offensive numbers are down. I think you are confusing my post as an excuse for JB. I am just looking at the skill position talent objectively...and it's not overwhelming.   Doyle's best year was with JB...so I don't really get this argument about JB holding him back. But that Pro Bowl year (two years ago) was a byproduct of volume as the checkdown option in a bad offense (his yards/catch was <9). Now those checkdowns get spread round (Campbell, Pascal, Hines). I like Doyle just fine though...but he's a solid complimentary piece...and he's also going to turn 30.    I liked Ebron as well when they signed him. But he's a pass-catching TE...who drops passes...he's not some special talent. The Colts need long-term improvements at TE...they can't just keep re-investing more money in the same two guys. So I hope they explore the trade market...or maybe one of these free agent-to-be TEs becomes available.        
    • No butthurt here. Just trying to shine a light in the fog you live in. 
  • Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 23,849

• IinD

IinD 2,661

• csmopar

csmopar 8,532

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 991

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,137

• adubb84