Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

2 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

I love how West leans forwards EVERY single play, no matter how hard he's head, he falls forward.  Nice!

Yeah, I did notice that.  Always gets that extra yard.  Good quality to have.

@csmopar

Lamey rarely did Preseason TV it used to be Jerry Baker

Even though the Colts production has some issues it is miles better than the Ravens and Brian Billick 

Our depth is really showing. Our backups are clearly better then the bears.

Oh Hale no.

If for whatever reason Chad Kelly isn't on our roster this year, glad the Colts gave him a second chance to show off his skill set.  

Gotta be honest (I know we’re all loving Kelly) but that was not a great throw.  It was behind Hale.  Kinda like how Luck use to try to guide his crossing throws in there instead of just throwing it.  Just a fluke play on the interception. Down by contact though.

3 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Yeah, I did notice that.  Always gets that extra yard.  Good quality to have.

Terrell Davis did that all the time for the Broncos.  Not saying he's TD, just that specific quality is there, which I love.

2 minutes ago, Caleb3502 said:

If for whatever reason Chad Kelly isn't on our roster this year, glad the Colts gave him a second chance to show off his skill set.  

Very true

Just one of those weird plays where everything went right for the Bears....throw was a little behind, but no way that should have been the result!

• Like 1

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Gotta be honest (I know we’re all loving Kelly) but that was not a great throw.  It was behind Hale.  Just a fluke play on the interception. Down by contact though.

Agreed

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Gotta be honest (I know we’re all loving Kelly) but that was not a great throw.  It was behind Hale.  Just a fluke play on the interception. Down by contact though.

disagree. hale was double covered. ball was fine. hentges has to hang onto that ball. a TE can't let a DB muscle him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Irish YJ said:

disagree. hale was double covered. ball was fine. hentges has to hang onto that ball. a TE can't let a DB muscle him.

Sort of reminds me of the Doyle fumble last year.  Just a good hit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

I disagree with you, but also agree with you.  The ball was behind him, but it was catch able.  He should have at least touched the guy with the ball.

• Like 2

Just now, Irish YJ said:

Yeah we totally disagree.  Hale had to stop his momentum which brought the ball back to the DB.  Put it out front & that dB had no shot at the ball.

1 minute ago, Irish YJ said:

I know coaches who “punish” the O for passes like that 

West looking very good.  Got KC connection with Ballard.  Wilkins better get healthy soon.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

We have seen enough of Cain. Get him out lol.

Don’t need a repeat of last year of a Lamar type injury 

I’m at the game. That was a fun TD :cheer2:

The stadium is a lot fuller than I expected.

• Like 2

Outside of the pick six this has been a perfect game for the Colts.  Offense moving the ball well and the D has allowed like 5 total yards.  

• Like 1