Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's been a Great run.   I don't care what anyone else says or thinks, I greatly appreciate having witnessed this once in a lifetime HOF worthy kicker!   to a legend.
    • Colts Mailbag Colts.com beat writer Andrew Walkers take on Chad Kelly getting a chance...   “Do you envision Colts giving Chad Kelly a chance to show what he can do because I have seen him play numerous times. I do believe that he can be a superior player to Brissett and Hoyer.”   Walker: We get this question (or a version of it) a lot, Jess, and, no, at this point I don’t really see Chad Kelly getting an opportunity to play any sort of significant snaps at quarterback for the Colts over the final four games of the regular season (barring any unforeseen injuries, of course). That’s just my take on the situation. Kelly’s not only the third-string quarterback, but it seems as if the Colts would want to continue to see what they have in starter Jacoby Brissett, no matter how the rest of the season plays out. Then there’s this: Indy doesn’t even typically carry three quarterbacks on its active roster, so while Kelly has clearly done a good job coming in and showing development and taking advantage of his opportunities, his status, according to Frank Reich, remains “week-to-week.”   “Chad has earned it,” Reich said on Nov. 27, when asked how long the team would likely keep three quarterbacks on the 53-man roster. “He has done a good job. So right now we have been able to do that. We will probably stay that way as long as we can.”   https://www.colts.com/news/mailbag-adam-vinatieri-nfl-draft-2019-week-14-tampa-bay-buccaneeers
    • I think the Bucs win this one. We don’t have the fire power in the passing game to keep up with them. 
    • I guess that is in College football. In the NFL, you have to be touched.
    • Lol Jacoby isn’t going on IR. Looks like he didn’t even need the big brace in practice this week.
  • Members

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 235

• stitches

stitches 6,138

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 19,625

• esmort

esmort 1,583

• TheMiz

TheMiz 148

• IinD