Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• And I feel like he and Braden Smith work well together on the right side with stunts. They seem to communicate well and play well off each other which is huge for an OL.    Unless there is an obvious upgrade available in the 4/5th round range in the 2020 draft, I'd say we should be good at starting RG. We should still add better depth on the OL though, especially at OT. 
    • Glow is struggling a bit with the new coach's philosophy and technique.  He still seems good in a phone booth but when he has to move first to engage is where he seems to be struggling to get proper position on the defender.   A couple of examples.  I think it was against the Raiders the DT lined up on Glow's right shoulder, the play called for Glow to get to the defenders left shoulder but Glow over extended himself and did not stay square to the LOS.  The result was the DT, looped towards Glow's left shoulder and got in the backfield nearly untouched.   Another issue that Glow is having to deal with is teams are not lining someone over Nelson very often, so they shift towards the offensive right side so Kelly got not help with Glow as much as he did last year.   Lastly, a lot of the technique in this blocking scheme requires excellent balance and playing with the ball of the foot and heel being in contact with the ground at the same time.  And Glow seems to be thinking a lot about his body position and foot placement, so his mirroring ability and hand placement are suffering.
    • NA is worth a 4th, honestly WR is not a need. We'll have Funch back in a few weeks, and Campbell perhaps sooner. JB just had his best throwing game of the year, and TY didn't even get 100 yards.   The only thing I'd trade for right now is DT, DE, S, and maybe OL depth.
    • Lots of guys play bad against Watt. Glow and smith have only given up 3 sacks. The other three have given up zero. The other four were coverage sacks. I bet when we play the Texans again there will be some help containing WATT.
    • Glow isnt a worldbeater, but he does his job
  • Members