Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Can someone enlighten me on the 2020 class for TEs. With Ebron struggling, I could see Ballard letting him walk, which would then create a hole we would need to fill at TE.   Doyle is a good run blocking/gadget TE, but we will need that TE who is a matchup nightmare for LBers and DBs.   One TE I really like is a local prospect, Brycen Hopkins from Purdue. 
    • This is just one point of view of the play. You can go see the other views on league pass. He sees his first option is covered on the crossing route and he panics. On the other angle you can see just half a second later Pascal gets open on a corner route. This is what happened. This is a great pocket and great pass-protection snap. There is no reason for him to flee the pocket in this one and anything else is whataboutism and pointless excuses. The thing with this "if this was Mahomes" thing is... Mahomes actually is looking downfield to make the pass when he leaves the pocket and he actually makes a TON of plays downfield on the move. Brissett doesn't make those plays because when he leaves the pocket he drops his eyes and is looking to run more than to pass. 
    • I'm not sure if they are actually getting worse, or if people are just getting more upset about it/it's getting more exposure.  I don't know if there are some statistics we could look at to see if they are getting worse, or if we just think they are.   They were last year.  The NFL suspended the full time program this year, but I'm not sure why.
    • Brown plays for Seattle.. Tunsil is healthy
    • The refs are garbage. saw the second call last night that wasn't even close that was the worst hands to the face call I have ever seen.
  • Members