Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Esquire59

LA Opener - Who's Going?

Roll call of Colts' fans attending the season opener in Los Angeles?  Tailgate recommendations, best lots, link up, etc.  

Let's go!   

I'm still undecided. 

I also did a very brief search for tailgating yesterday, and didn't find anything. Please share!

• Confused 1

There's a Socal Colts Fan FB account you guys should check out. One of my buds out there was trying to tempt me into going. He said they were planning a party bus and tailgate. 

I was at that last opener in LA too - talk about miserable game and HEAT!

This year - I'll be at the Kansas City game.  Rented an RV and have spot reserved in tailgate lot if any other Colts fans want to come party with us.

• Like 1

I'll be there and whenever the Colts come out to SoCal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luck 4 president said:

Last time I went to an LA colts opener, Luck didn’t play and was out the whole season... so not me! 

Same here. I was there when they played the Rams.

7 hours ago, DrColtsFan said:

I was at that last opener in LA too - talk about miserable game and HEAT!

This year - I'll be at the Kansas City game.  Rented an RV and have spot reserved in tailgate lot if any other Colts fans want to come party with us.

Yo I already got tickets to that game too. Hopefully it’s the game of the year!

8 minutes ago, TDewar1987 said:

If I had the money... haha. Week 1 opener is on my 32nd birthday too.

Excuses excuses lol!

• Haha 1

Im going! Bought my tickets in april

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:26 PM, Robin said:

I'll be there.. All the way from Denmark:banana:

Robin - come to lot 10 - look for #EdsProStyleTailgates.  Lots of Colts fans.  You're wanted not just welcome.  

Looking like this could be 50% Colts' fans, folks.  Ton of people are going from Indy!  I'll be in Lot 10.  Its immediately west adjacent to the stadium.  Come by and say hello.  

Anyone a former Coltpower member? Tailgates were awesome with that bunch.

1 hour ago, Esquire59 said:

Robin - come to lot 10 - look for #EdsProStyleTailgates.  Lots of Colts fans.  You're wanted not just welcome.  

What's the buy in?

On 8/20/2019 at 11:38 AM, Esquire59 said:

Roll call of Colts' fans attending the season opener in Los Angeles?  Tailgate recommendations, best lots, link up, etc.  

Let's go!   

You can try to tailgate in LA but they do it with California Rolls and champagne.  Instead of bringing grills everyone brings headshots and the "script" they are working on.

8 hours ago, Esquire59 said:

Ok i'll be there. Is possible to park there through the game? Comming straight from Vegas.

I'm going.  The Colt game will be sandwiched between a drive/hike to the iconic Hollywood Sign on Saturday and to Universal Studios on Sunday.  Getting hyped, departing tomorrow, just about finished packing.   I expect Brissett to play well.  Unfortunately for the Chargers, they will be without RB Gordon, OT Okung, and S Derwin James.  Those are big losses but so is the loss of Andrew Luck but as mentioned, lucky we have JB.  Game should be entertaining.  As long as we win, even if only by 1 point, I'll be happy.  Interestingly, I went to the Colts/Chargers game in Indy a couple years ago, that was the year before Andrew sat out and we won that game in the 4th quarter with TY catching a long catch and run. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

You can try to tailgate in LA but they do it with California Rolls and champagne.  Instead of bringing grills everyone brings headshots and the "script" they are working on.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

I will be there. Looks like the SoCal Colts Fans group is doing a party bus down and tailgating. More info can be found on their FB page. 

I'll be there! My first Colts game, all the way from New Zealand. Land at LAX at 11.15 so hope I don’t miss kick off!!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rock8591 said:

I was gonna go but when it comes to tickets, I'm out of luck. :default_20smile:

tenor.gif