Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 1. I think the Bears franchise Trubisky for 1 year. 2. Broncos like what they see in Drew Lock and will give him a couple of years. 3. Giants did not give up on Daniel Jones, he has a high ankle sprain due to which Eli is starting 4. Panthers most likely might franchise Cam Newton for 1 year because they have seen his ceiling, when given a good O-line, that he could get them to the SB, you just don't give up on that quickly. But they will draft a QB. 5. Winston will be gone and they will draft a QB. 6. Carr won't be gone but they will draft a QB. 7. Rivers won't be gone but they will draft a QB. 8. Tom Brady and Drew Brees are not going anywhere, Bridgewater will be re-signed for another 2-3 years, IMO close to $10-12 mil. a year making him the highest paid backup QB. 9. Brissett will stay and they will draft a QB.   Outside the obvious Bengals and Dolphins, I have 5 other teams I believe will draft a QB - Panthers, Bucs, Raiders, Chargers and Colts. 
    • If you want an under the radar QB prospect with mobility who is much better in the pocket, go look at Utah's Tyler Huntley... 
    • I put the list in another thread but at some point or another, we have had the top 6 targets all out, plus others.  Yes, some overlap, some don't but the point stands.  That point being that we've had a revolving door at WR this year.     As for who they were. TY Funchess Campbell Rogers Fountain Ebron. Those guys were at the top of the depth chart for pass catchers.
    • A lot of the things are still the same. I completely disagree about him being able to throw with anticipation and his ability to reads of coverages, although he says that he's slow with his reads... which I guess is one way to parse what's happening. I think his ball placement and footwork have become better and I think his movement in the pocket and climbing up the pocket has become better. 
    • I'd bench both Cook and Mattison, and play Hunt and Guice.   Mainly because Baker has a sore thumb, so I think he will check down to Hunt a lot vs the Bengals, plus Chris Thompson is out and hence Guice will be more involved in a game vs Packers who should score better than the Panthers thus reducing Adrian's impact. I have a good feeling that the combination of Hunt and Guice will give you the SAME production as the combination of Cook and Mattison.   But if you want to play one of Cook or Mattison, and one of Hunt and Guice, based on game flow, I feel play Mattison and Guice.
  • Members

• TheNextGM

TheNextGM 114

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 411

• Superman

Superman 35,680

Moderators
    • cgi4life

cgi4life 91

• stitches

stitches 6,122