Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• To Ballard’s credit, the JB trade was very good. We got one of the best backup QBs in the league, and the deflators got Dorsett. Say what you will about JB now, but he was a good backup and has still gotten us six wins. He’s definitely worth the price of Dorsett. Also, on the Walker point, he looked very good the last two preseasons but was just bad this preseason. Really wasn't much harm in keeping him around for a couple of years.
    • I’d use our first on any of those three, but I wouldn’t want to trade up for Eason or Love at all really.
    • I feel that for sure. I really dont see him seeing the field still. Baring injury to JB and BH. Which honestly, is for the best in the pursuits of the post season. If were out the playoffs... I still think its more worth it to evaluate JB throughout the full season before moving into the offseason.   The bolded is the biggest area of agreement with us here.... At this point- I am just really curious to see what he does against REAL competition at this level... NOT PreSea comp...    Its getting harder for me to talk smack just because of that curiosity that is creeping in lol. Like you... Im interested to see if hes actually worth the spot on the 53... or if this circus has no purpose...
    • Yes.  If Ballard believes that he is worth a round one pick, he won't be the only GM that thinks so.  And if Love is worth a round one or round 2 pick, and because CB has been outed as being at Utah State games, every other GM will figure Ballard will take him with our mid first or Redskins second.  Then the bidding frenzy begins.  Ballard will have to figure on this too and will sort of have to bid against himself to move up to beat the teams who will be moving up ahead of the Colts.   That's how QBs get overdrafted.  Not saying that Love wouldn't be worth it though.
    • One more thing. For those saying Peyton wouldn’t say anything bad about the colts. He take a jab at Eric Ebron. It is the play that was designed for Nelson to catch a TD. He notices that Ebron side steps his block so Nelson would stay covered and force JB to throw to him. He totally calls him out. Hilarious 
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 6,122

• #12.

#12. 1,637

• Narcosys

Narcosys 1,736

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 5,374

• ShakerColt

ShakerColt 3

Rookie