Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
pac2

Where is Jordan Wilkins?

After two preseason games, I have yet to see Wilkens. Is he injured? Is he in the doghouse? I don't understand, if he isn't hurt, why he isn't playing. I'm not impressed with Williams or Ware. Wilkens averaged over five and half yards per carry last year. and he isn't playing? Please, someone, help me understand. Thank you.

He hurt his foot. They were trying to figure out the best way to get it better. They said he has made good progress.

Ware is going to make the RB cuts tough.   He looked pretty good today.

5 hours ago, pac2 said:

After two preseason games, I have yet to see Wilkens. Is he injured? Is he in the doghouse? I don't understand, if he isn't hurt, why he isn't playing. I'm not impressed with Williams or Ware. Wilkens averaged over five and half yards per carry last year. and he isn't playing? Please, someone, help me understand. Thank you.

He is injured, they’ve mentioned it several times.

12 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

He hurt his foot. They were trying to figure out the best way to get it better. They said he has made good progress.

Seems I've heard this before. They would have said the same thing had he died ("They were trying to figure out the best way to get it better. They said he has made good progress.")

Depends on what they want to do at RB. They could keep 4 like last year. I believe Wilkins will be better in year 2, but I also like Williams.

Mack

J Williams

Wilkins

Hines

I think a quartet of Mack, J Will, Wilkins, and Hines gives us all the running styles we need for our committee.

Looks like he might be close to returning. We are getting thin at RB. Jonathan Williams suffered a broken rib last night. It isn’t expected cause any long term issues.