Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
pac2

Where is Jordan Wilkins?

After two preseason games, I have yet to see Wilkens. Is he injured? Is he in the doghouse? I don't understand, if he isn't hurt, why he isn't playing. I'm not impressed with Williams or Ware. Wilkens averaged over five and half yards per carry last year. and he isn't playing? Please, someone, help me understand. Thank you.

He hurt his foot. They were trying to figure out the best way to get it better. They said he has made good progress.

Ware is going to make the RB cuts tough.   He looked pretty good today.

5 hours ago, pac2 said:

After two preseason games, I have yet to see Wilkens. Is he injured? Is he in the doghouse? I don't understand, if he isn't hurt, why he isn't playing. I'm not impressed with Williams or Ware. Wilkens averaged over five and half yards per carry last year. and he isn't playing? Please, someone, help me understand. Thank you.

He is injured, they’ve mentioned it several times.

12 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

He hurt his foot. They were trying to figure out the best way to get it better. They said he has made good progress.

Seems I've heard this before. They would have said the same thing had he died ("They were trying to figure out the best way to get it better. They said he has made good progress.")

Depends on what they want to do at RB. They could keep 4 like last year. I believe Wilkins will be better in year 2, but I also like Williams.

Mack

J Williams

Wilkins

Hines

I think a quartet of Mack, J Will, Wilkins, and Hines gives us all the running styles we need for our committee.

Looks like he might be close to returning. We are getting thin at RB. Jonathan Williams suffered a broken rib last night. It isn’t expected cause any long term issues.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Great point   I don't see why you even bother with Chad Kelly, if the kid has no chance, or... you dont want him to really give him a chance on the Colts to play.   I could see the logic in bringing him here.... at the time   Luck was entrenched as the future starter   Brissett was on his last year, and many people felt he was going to leave.....  I was counting (HOPING) that we could get some draft trade value   But today........  I dont see that we can count on Brissett to be our starter   Slow and poor reads, poor touch, disaster results in the 4th quarter.   The defensive coordinators have tape on JB, and he doesnt have the passing skills to play out of it.  They can show stuff late, and JB just sees no one open.... and then throws it away or tries to run it   To me, its in front of the 2020 draft.......  If (WHEN) we lose to NO on Monday, we are officially OUT.....   Our games no longer matter........   Why WOULDNT you try CK out?   Its sort of like a preseason game   To me...... its a check the box activity.......   If CK stinks it up....... you cut him in the preseason, and draft a QB to develop   I think there are low odds that CK will be the saviour of the franchise.   But if he shines in the last 2 games, you let him compete with JB for the starters role in 2020.   If this remote situation happens, that would save us using a first round pick on a QB.........                
    • Thomas has the highest catch percentage against man and zone so it won’t matter  
    • Inman did well last year but remember who was throwing to him...Andrew. I don't think he is going to enjoy running short crossing patterns for Brissett.  
    • There is nothing here to see. I wish the Saints were playing a better team.
    • I didn’t create this thread to bash him. I was asking the question what are the reason for our 4th quarter woes?  Is it on the Qb shoulders or the coaches. Why do people care about what threads people make on here anyways?  As long as it pertains to the colts I don’t see the problem. Some people act like they have to manually file every single thread on here in a huge filing cabinet or something. If you don’t like the thread title or subject how about this.....don’t enter. Seriously what is the harm even if there are 20 threads about our Qb problem??  What you had to take an extra 3 seconds to scroll down?  I can’t stand when people on here try and tell people they can’t talk about this or that. It’s literally why this site was made lol.  Rant over. 
  • Members

• GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150 228

• YourManBlu

YourManBlu 11

• CanuckColt

CanuckColt 902

• Behle

Behle 23

• MPStack

MPStack 2,932

• Jdubu