Indianapolis Colts
SouthernIndianaNDFan

Anyone else getting the wrong game?

NFL Network was supposed to be airing the Colts/Browns game, and instead I'm getting the Bills game rerun. Greeaat! Saw on Twitter that Turay got a monster sack early, so at least there's that. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

NFL Network was supposed to be airing the Colts/Browns game, and instead I'm getting the Bills game rerun. Greeaat! Saw on Twitter that Turay got a monster sack early, so at least there's that. 

YUCK!

Down here in FL, I just decided to listen to it on SiriusXM NFL radio (channel 88).  It's just pre season #2, and I can listen on my laptop, iPad, or iPhone, so I'm not tied down. They are using the Colts local radio broadcast team (Matt Taylor and Jim Sorgi) as well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I am watching on the App. since the Colts Network station In Evansville is showing Andy Griffith

I'm also in Evansville, and it said on NFL Network that was the game that was supposed to be on, and now it's the Bills. It's playing on 107.5 WABX

38 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Are you close enough to Indy to get WXIN Fox 59?

No, I'm Evansville 

1 minute ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

I'm also in Evansville, and it said on NFL Network that was the game that was supposed to be on, and now it's the Bills. It's playing on 107.5 WABX

No, I'm Evansville 

I have the Sirius-XM too

18 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

No, I'm Evansville 

Is it showing now?

I drive a truck from Indy to El Paso and back. Always out of the Indy Market on Colts Game Days.  Last year, the NFL outlawed games being seen out of the local NFL Market, (even over the Internet, unless on Sunday Ticket, and I’m not sure of that?) and even 1070 the Fan can’t carry the games on the internet.  NFL channel 88 carried the radio broadcast on XM.

• Like 1

I'm in Evansville and the only way I was able to watch it was through the Colts app.

I feel lucky.   I'm near Fort Wayne and it was on.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 7:37 PM, dew5150 said:

I'm in Evansville and the only way I was able to watch it was through the Colts app.

Will that work for Regular Season games?  The NFL GameDay App says it streams live Preseason games, but says it won’t stream Regular Season Out of Market games.  I have always hooked a Slingbox to my bedroom tv and watched them on my tablet, but I’m cutting the cable (ATT raised my bill), and with YouTube TV or Hulu, there’s no cable box to hook a Slingbox to.  The NFL app will let me watch recorded games, after the fact. Guess that’ll have to do???

On 8/17/2019 at 4:42 PM, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

It was on Fox 59

47 minutes ago, jimmy g said:

Will that work for Regular Season games?  The NFL GameDay App says it streams live Preseason games, but says it won’t stream Regular Season Out of Market games.  I have always hooked a Slingbox to my bedroom tv and watched them on my tablet, but I’m cutting the cable (ATT raised my bill), and with YouTube TV or Hulu, there’s no cable box to hook a Slingbox to.  The NFL app will let me watch recorded games, after the fact. Guess that’ll have to do???

Regular season should be on Fox, NBC, CBS and ESPN. First three you can get with digital antenna hooked up to TV. That's free TV after antenna expense. ESPN is on some streaming services, you'll have to check the one you choose.

They all work inside the zone the NFL allows Colts games broadcasts to. None of those work to televise Colts games as I am parked in Oklahoma or Missouri.